Marcus{27}

(^Tris' Dress.)
Tobias' POV

Last night, Marcus was brought in to a cell. Later on today we will question him and most likely kill him. I am going to be the interrogator.

"What you thinking about gorgeous?" Tris asks me. "Marcus. The little shit I hate him." I grumble.

"Oh okay" she replies walking into the bathroom with her clothes.

She sounds like she isn't bothered but she just doesn't want to release stress on the baby. I can tell that she is full of fear.

I get changed into a suit a tie all in black and go to the kitchen. I eat some toast and drink a coffee, I also make Tris a glass of orange juice and put some cereal in the bowl. She only likes dry cereal. I don't know why, but I don't particularly like cereal anyway.

Tris comes into the kitchen with a laced black dress on and a grey blazer with grey heeled shoes. "You look smart." She comments "well yes, but you look stunning." I say smiling.

She notices the food Ive made her and eats it. "You ready to go?" She asks me. "Yeah I'll alert Peter to get ready to get Marcus into the room." I tell her. She nods and picks up a bag and walks out.

I walk over to the guards centre and ask for Peter. He arrives and I tell
Him to bring Marcus up in five minutes. He nods and goes back to what he was doing.

I walk up to the meeting room and Tris is already sat behind a desk. In the meeting room there is me, Tris, Max, Eric, Peter and two other guards. Along with Marcus.

"Be quiet please." Tris says as there is now everyone in the room. Everyone hushes and the door opens to reveal Marcus with a hessium bag over his head and cuffs on his wrists. He is trying to struggle against Peter and the other two but he is no match for our fully trained soldiers.

"Marcus, this is not up for descussion, by the end of today you will be dead, and to be quiet honest you have brought it on yourself. I would show you the evidence of you being a full on twat but we have no time and you dont even deserve it." Tris says looking at paper and then looking up at him, with a plain face but i can see the smugness in her eyes.

I look back at Marcus and i can see the fear in his eyes. But oh wait, I DONT EVEN GIVE A FUCK. i snort to myself but clearly louder than i thought because Marcus' head snaps to my direction. "What do you want-" he starts "YOU DO NOT HAVE A RIGHT TO SPEAK MARCUS. YOUR IN ENOUGH SHIT AS IT IS!" Tris shouts across the room.

"Just give up Marcus, you are going to be killed in less than two hours. Just shut the fuck up you worthless peice of scum." I snarl at him. He starts to say something but i hear a gun shot and he is dead. Peter had had a gun at his head that whole time and we never even knew.

I sit there in shock. I didnt even see it coming. Tris comes over to me and holds her hand out. She pulls me up and we walk out. Not saying a word. We get to the apartment and go inside. Once we get inside, we shut the door and Tris engulfs me in her arms.

"Well done Four. I am so proud of you." she says, muffled by my shirt. I just hug back, too stunned to reply. She lets me go and i go into the bedroom. Its only about 5oclock but im knackered. Today has been a long day. I take off my shirt and throw it at Tris as she walks into the room and she puts it on, replacing all her other clothes. I smile and she crawls into bed with me. "Lets take a nap. Then im going to go shopping for a little." Tris says.

"Okay, i love you. And our baby." i say resting my hands on her now noticable stomach. "We love you too." She says smiling.

And we fall asleep together as a family.

A/N

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER....I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A FUCKING HUGEEEEEEEEEEE THANKYOU TO ALL OF THE READERS WHO GOT ME TO 20KKKKKKKKKK OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHOOOOOOOOO

I LOVE YOU ALL

~Ali~xxx