Just when i thought things were going well.{19}

Tris' POV

Is this or is this not the perfect cake 😵

I wake up to Shauna getting ready. "Mornin' Tris, okay put on some nice underwear and some shorts and a tshirt." She instructs me. I don't shower as we will be getting bathed or something over there.

I get ready and cleanse my face quickly. Then I pack my bag with some flip flops from the hotel room, I also pack my swim suit but leave the rest of my stuff in my room.

"I'm ready Shaun, are you?" I say standing by the door. "Yeah come on." She replies walking towards me and opening the door.

We walk down some stairs and as soon as we open the door, an amazing scent fills my nose. I breath it in then walk to the desk "hey, we are here for the all day spa. Shauna and Tris." Shauna tells the lady name tagged Joy. Typical amity...

"Yes here you are, booked for 9, correct?" She asks smiling. "Yeah." Shauna replies.

"Follow me." She says taking us to a changing area. "Okay here are some robes, please but on your bathing suits on as the jacuzzi is your first thing to do today. Then it will be a massage and head rub. Then you will have your nails done, eyebrows tidied and eyelashes extended. Okay?" She says all in one, I have no idea what she is on about but Shauna seems to know.

She hands us the robes and we get changed and head to the jacuzzi which has rose petals in it and relaxing music going on. We get in and I moan letting the warm water take over the stress. "Tris you know, that bikini makes it way more obvious your pregnant." Shauna tells me. "Way for putting it bluntly. Thanks Shaun." I say with no expression. She laughs making the water splash a little.

After at least one hour, we get out and dry. Then put out robes on and get taken to the massage room. It is dim with a luscious scent. It has candles everywhere and the room is filled with oils and creams. There are two bed like things in the middle of the room and a little curtain, I guess were you take off your clothes or whatever you do.

"Hello my lovelies, here are some towels. Please change out of your clothes and the me Marisa and the other Michelle will come to massage you." A lady says handing me a stack of towels for me and Shauna. "Thanks." Shauna says.

We take of our clothes and lay on the bed on our stomachs. We talk for a bit then the women come in.

"Hello lovelies, as you know I am Marisa and this is Michelle. We will be your massagers for today." Marisa tells us putting some oils on a table and then sitting beside in between us.

"So today I am going to do you a full back and neck massage. I will be doing Tris and Marisa will be attending to Shauna." Michele tells us putting the towel over my legs and leaving my back bare, making me feel slightly awkward.

She poured an oil on her hand and rubbed it over my back.

It felt sooooo good!

This lasted about an hour and then we got taken over to a nail room. We obviously changed first but we had a shower quickly in the bathroom just to get the oil off of our backs.

"Hey girlies! I understand you have a wedding in a week or so, what would you like doing?" She asks me and Shauna. "Well the theme for the wedding is black and white but gold is the accent colours." Shauna informs the Woman names Caitlin.

She paints my nails first they are called acrylics or something? They are liger than my usual nails but she hasn't made them too long. My nails are painted black but they aren't shiny, my ring fingers are painted a sparkly gold colour with a raven in it! Shauna told her to do it whilst I was in the shower. Bless her.