Sorted out{21}

Tris' POV

No. No no no no no.

"What? Why would you make up such a twisted thing like that Eric. What the actual fuck?!" I scream standing up.

I don't even listen out for an answer. I just leave, slamming the door behind me and sprinting to the chasm. I just need to think.

I sit on the edge and look down, tears dripping into the water. I look to my left and see some dark brown hair. It's Tobias, I can tell by looking at the back of him. I get up and walk over to him. I sit next to him.

"Tobias I'm scared. I'm scared that your going to leave me. If you don't want the baby, that's okay. If you don't want me, that's okay too." I tell him tears dripping down.

"I want you to know that I love you no matter what, now I'm going to back to the apartment, take a long bath and get some sleep. Are you coming?" I tell him.

"Stay." He tells me grabbing my arm, "I will always Tobias." I lay my head on his shoulder and hold his hand.

We sit like that for atleast half an hour. I'm going to tell him what Eric said but not quite yet.

"Come on let's go, I'm tired and I want to talk." He tells me. I nod and he gets up, he picks me up so my legs are over his arms and his other arm is supporting my back. I loop my arms around his neck and rest my head on his chest.

He walks us back to the apartment and sits on the couch. I lay my head on his lap and lay my legs out straight. "Before you try and make anything right by saying things that are untrue, i want to tell you that i forgive you and that i called the hospital and they told my everything about what happened, they then told me that the results were wrong. They diagnosed you with the wrong files, being dauntless, they werent really looking properly. You just got mixed up with a different patient. I love you so much baby and i still want to have the wedding. I will go with Shuana, Chris and Marlene. I will drag Lynn along too. I dont want this wedding to be cancelled because i cant wait for you to become my husband. Is that okay with you or do you want this wedding to be over, along with... Us." I tell him, tears in my eyes slightly appearing.

"No, i dont want this, us to be over at any point. I love you with all my heart and i would die without you near me. What i said was wrong and i shouldnt have said it. Im so happy you went to the hospital because they had called me in but i didn't go. You go shopping with Shauna and the others after lunch, maybe you could tell me why you were so upset when you saw me earlier. Im sorry for being an ass. I love you." He tells me back, now im happy crying. "I love you too. What shall we eat for lunch?" I ask him kissing his lips sweetly.

"Oh baby how ive missed that." he sighs, i kiss him again, "me too Toby, i love you so much." i tell him. "Oh and can we have turkey and beans for dinner?" he asks. "Ew no. Why even would you want to eat that?" i ask him. "I think i had it once when i was drunk, nice shit." he smiles at me. "Well no, ill make us some pasta or something." i tell him. "Alright then."

I make us some pasta with cheesy sauce. And give Tobias extra cheese as he likes it and put it in bowls on the table. "How about, we eat our meal in here and then we can go to the hall and get some cake with custard all warmed up and eat it whilst watching that screen Caleb put in for us."i tell him, "Christina said that there was a program about surviving in the factions or something if we wanted something to watch." I put my arms around his neck and kiss him. "Sounds like a plan." he says and smiles.

We eat our cheesy pasta and then go to the almost empty cafeteria. I pick up two bowls of cake and a carton of custard. Eric is sat in the corner looking at his feet. I instantly back up and accidently walk into Tobias. "What? Tris, its only Eric, he may not be the best person but still." he says. I just run back to the apartment, Leaving the dessert in the cafeteria.

Tobias comes in a minute later holding the cake but no custard. "Tris are you gonna tell me what that was, or are you going to make me guess?" he asks me.

I start to eat my cake but suddenly loose my apetite.

"Tobias i need to tell you something." i tell him. He looks worried but stays quiet.

"Earlier today, Eric told me something that i dont like, its unnatural and i dont understand why he told me. I mean i knew my mom was from dauntless, she told me, but still, he couldnt have just made this up? What am i saying? Shit my head hur-." I get cut off by Tobias, "Tris just get to the point." he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Tobias. Eric might be my dad."

A/N

Sorry its short and pretty boring but i needed them together because it was killing me inside, Hope you liked my last plot twist *evil grin* Im also nearly at 10k reads. Im not being funny but like on my 4th chapter or something, i said that i had like 14 reads? Something like that and now im nearly at 10k!!! What is this life ahaha.

Also happy birthday to my beautful bestfriend.

I am also writing on my laptop right now.

Gonna start doing these:

QOTD: What is your favourite day of the week due to your lessons throughout the day?

AOTD: Wednesday week1 because i dont have any of my sciences, and i have pans in the morning.

I love you all.

~Ali~ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ