Wedding{25}

I'm thinking this for the venue? Her hair style I've uploaded to last chapter.

(skip to the wedding)

Tris' POV

Last night the the girls and I stayed at Shaunas place. Shauna pampered my face and waxed my legs. She started curling my hair. Ready to style it. For dinner, Lynn went out of her ways to get us fried chicken and other crappy foods. They tasted amazing.

This morning I awoke to Lynn swaying in the kitchen to some faint music playing from the radio device. "Hey Lynn." I tell her walking to the fridge and getting out a fruit selection. "Hey Tris, is it alright for my girlfriend to come today? Her name is Ellen." She asks me. "Sure thats fine.: I say smiling. I start chopping up some fruit whilst Lynn hands me a plate of pancakes. I put the fruit on and sprinkle on some sugar. Its only about 7am so the others can afford to sleep for half an hour. The ceremony is at 12.

We eat our food exchanging small talk and i go into the bathroom to get changed. I put on a bra that doesn't have a back, due to the dress and sticks to your boobs. I out on a tight black vest top and some grey sweats. The top rides up a tad so my stomach is showing a little. I also put on some fluffy socks that Christina bought me when it got cold.

I walk out the bathroom and sit in front of the mirror. Christina has woken up and starts recurling my hair. I start by clensing my face then moisturising, I then put on some foundation, concealer and touch it over with powder. "Shaun." I shout. She comes running in with half of her make up done. I point to my face. "On it." She tells me rushing over to the cabinet, getting out a makeup bag and spreading the contence on the table. I swivel round and she starts my makeup.

"Um, Tris, could you just turn your head to the side so i could pin it?" Christina asks me. I slowly turn my head and she secures whatever she is doing with my hair. "Okay, Done. Shauna?" she says. "One sec. Close your eyes." Which i do, she sprays my face, presumably to set it. "Done." she says i open my eyes and look in the mirror.

I look gorgeous. I have a loose bun to the side of my head, loose curls scattered around my hair. My makeup is fairly natural but is still there. I smile wide "I look gorgeous. Thankyou." I say.

I hear a knock at the door. "It better not be the boys." Shauna says. I laugh and go to open it, I gasp. "Mom." I say. "I couldnt let you get married without this," she says and hands me a beautiful hair clip. Shauna comes over and puts it above my bun.

"Thank you mom." I say. I can't hug her, I just don't feel that connection with her. I notice what she is wearing, a long grey dress that is almost similar to mine but hers has a back and is very much plain. She also has a dark grey blazer on. "You look nice by the way." I tell her. She smiles, "thank you, Eric told me that he told you everything about us, after your wedding I need to explain everything about Andrew. You will then understand why I had to lie to you all these years." She tells me, sadly smiling and walking away. I feel like I've been shot. I nearly let tears slide down my face but quickly stop them due to the fact I don't want to ruin this day. Marlene comes over.

"It's okay. You will sort it out later." She tells me holding on my shoulders. "Come on let's get dressed and then photos." Shauna says, I smile. "Okay." I say.

Shauna comes in the room and helps my put on my dress, although it isn't too hard to do, you need to fasten it in various places. "You look stunning, are you sure you don't want a veil?" She asks me. "Yes, I don't want things to get in the way." I say.

Once the girls are ready, Ellen comes over and takes some pictures, Lynn got me a camera a few weeks ago, I don't know why. But she did.

"Let's go." I say. I hear another knock on the door. "That would be Zeke." Shauna says as I open the door. Sure enough, it is.