Allowed home{35}

Tobias' POV

It has been a week since we were admitted to hospital. I have been back to dauntless a few times to get clothes and showers but Tris has been stuck in the hospital. I have spoke to the nurses and they have also agreed that she is stable and she is safe to come back home for a bit. She is now 22 weeks along (A/N I can't remember nor can I find out how many weeks along she was when she went to hospital.) The baby is supposed to be safe at 25 weeks but they basically need the baby inside her for as long as they possibly can. I know full well that as soon as Tris gets home she will go straight to her office because she has a lot of paperwork that she wants to do and wouldn't let anyone else do. I'm guessing that she wants to keep herself busy and kind of active. She also said that its a quiet place she could do yoga so she could try and keep her shape yet be gently with the baby.

I walk into the hospital room and Tris is sat up eating some weetabix. "Hey I have some good news." I say. Her face lights up with happiness.

"The nurse says we can go home today! As long as we are safe and careful back home we can go and we have to come back to hospital every Friday, until the baby is born and if it's old enough, we can just go to the dauntless hospital but that is your decision. We can't do strenuous exercises but you said you wanted to try yoga or something so that's okay." I tell her.

"Thank fuck!" She huffs.

"A nurse will come along in abit to help you change because you aren't aloud to do it yourself, do you want me to get something out of the bag?" I ask.

"Yeah some underwear, leggings and a large shirt please babe." She says sitting herself up a little.

I look at her and although she has gone through so much she is still the strongest woman I know and she's fucking gorgeous. I grin at her and she grins back, "I love you." I say. "I love you too baby." She replies.

I hand her the clothes and a nurse comes in to help her change, I leave the room to give them privacy, I grab us both a coffee and get the receptionist to get us a car home.

I go back to the room and Tris is just pulling her hair back into a high ponytail. "I'm ready." She tells me.

"Let's go then, there's a car waiting for us, I'll grab our bags." I tell her

• • • • • • • •

When we get back to dauntless, I carry tris to our apartment and set her on the sofa, "do you want me to go grab some food?" I ask.

"Yeah if you would and can you also ask Shauna round I want to see her." She replies smiling, I nod and turn to leave.

Tris POV

When Four leaves it's only a matter of time until Shauna arrives. "Hey gorgeous" she says as she sits on the sofa with me. "Hey," I say grinning.

"I just want to tell you that I am really grateful that you have been here for me through this Shaun, it means a lot." I say, she leans over and hugs me fairly tight. "Love you gal," she says with a smirk.

"Love you too." I say back.

"So I'm guessing due to the circumstances, you and four haven't been getting any alone time." She says winking.

I gasp "Shauna!" She laughs and I join in. "But to answer your question no" I say still laughing.

"Hey what you laughing at?" Four comes through the door with some food. "Doesn't matter girl joke." Shauna replies.

"Well I got us some food." He says and throws us both a burger and sets some fries on the table. I unwrap the burger and bite into it.

"Oh my god this burger is so much better than shitty hospital burgers." I say savouring the perfect flavour.

"Me and Shauna were going to go to the training room and do some light yoga or something later is that okay?" I ask.

"Urm yeah I guess... As long as Shauna is there you should be okay." He replies hastily.

"Love you." I say smiling, he nods "I know" he says while smirking.

"Fuck you" I say laughing again.

"Well I love you too gorgeous." He replies.

"Good."

A/N
Sorry it's been so long but a lot has gone on through this past month and I've done a lot of stuff I regret so I find it hard to write without getting pissed off. I also have mock exams in like 2weeks so sorry if I don't update a lot... I do want to write this I mean I'm close to 40k reads but yeah...
I love you all
~Ali~xxx