An Explanation{24}

(Wedding hair)

Tris' POV

I walk to the apartment and walk into someone. "Oh hey," Its Tobias. The he see's Eric behind me. "What is he doing here?" he hisses angrily. "Tobias, we need to give him a chance to explain." I whisper to him.

"To explain what? That he had sex with your mom when he was like 16?!" He whisper yells. "Four. Stop. He is explaining it to us, over a drink. And we are all going to be civilized." I tell him.

He huffs in defeat. "Whatever." He tries to walk past me but I step in his way. I tilt his chin to look me in the eyes. "This could be good for me." I tell him kissing his forehead. "Okay."

We walk back to the apartment and I go straight to the kitchen. I get myself a fruit salad. With grapes, pink and yellow melon and a few strawberries. "Do you want anything? I'm making myself a drink," I shout through. "Nah, I'm okay." Tobias says "No thanks." Eric says.

It feels weird inviting him into my home but I'm going to have to get used to it, as he is my dad.

I walk into the room and sit next to Tobias. I lean into him so I am lay across the sofa. "Go on then, lets hear your story." I tell him.

"Okay, when I transferred here, I didn't really know anyone. So I kept to myself really. I saw your mom around the compound and we started dating. Soon after, she told me she was going to move to abnegation because of your father, I assume. Your mom was a popular lady, she was friends with everyone. We well, had sex. She wanted to of course, in fact she asked me, I promise-" I but it. "Shut up about sex okay?!" I say rolling my eyes. "Yeah, sorry, but anyway so then she rang me about 8 months after she had left. She told me that she was having a baby and that she hadn't done anything with anyone. So we presumed that it was mine, which it was. I guess, I'm really sorry. I should have told you when I first saw you. We met when you were six, you know. You used to come over to dauntless with me your 'uncle' and I would treat you like my own." He tells me.

"Its okay Eric, it may take a while to get used to though. Also I thought I should tell you, Four and I are, um, having a baby." I tell him.

He looks at me with utter shock. Even though he is dauntless, it probably does come as a shock to him that his own daughter is having a baby. He then smiles and congratulates us. "Also, our wedding is in a week, do you want to join?" i ask him. "Sure, that would be nice." he says smiiling. I've never seen him smile this much.

"Okay, well, I need to go to Zeke's, ask him if he will walk me down the isle. Hopefully he will. Eric, I would ask you but I just can't, we aren't close enough yet, and my parents aren't coming." I tell them getting up.

Eric nods. "But Zeke is my best man!" Tobias whines. "He is also giving me away. He is practically my brother." I tell him putting on some slippers so my feet stay warm.

I walk over to Zeke's and the door is open slightly. "Hello? Zeke? Shauna?" I ask, Shaunas head pops out of the kitchen "oh hey, sorry the door was open, stupid fucker managed to burn some marshmellow so we had to let some air out, any way, what was it you wanted?" She asks. "Well, i did the DNA test and well, Eric is my dad. We're trying to deal with it but it is hard to. Can I speak to Zeke please?" I ask her.

She almost looks uncertain, but nods. He walks into the room with a black marshmellow. I chuckle a little. "Right Zeke, you are Fours best man, but could you please walkme down the isle? I dont really want Eric, my dad, to do it, i dnt know him enough, and you are like my older brother." i tell him. He grinns and nods. I hug him and he hugs back, "Shauna, can you organise for all the girls to be here the night before the wedding, The lads are going to mine." i ask her. She walks out the kitchen. "Yeah sure!" she smiles.

I thank them both and go home. "Hey baby," i say Tobias is lay on the couch looking at a magazine. "Whatcha reading?" i say sitting on his lap. "How to make a woman happy when she's pregnant and pissed off. I got given it by the amity when i was at a meeting when you went to amity." he tells me.

I smile. "okay, and we have a scan in two weeks. Im so excited!" i tell him. "I can't wait to find out the gender, just so we can start the room, I dont want to move out of this apartment, we can just use yours for stuff when this one is full. But i think there is enough space, we could renevate it abit." he tells me putting the magazine down. I smile and nod. I don't want to move out of his apartment, i love it here.

I love him

I love us.

A/N

Hey guys, that was a fairly quick update;) I would like to ask you, please tell your friends about this. I really would love some more reads on my chapters. Impretty sure on my first chapter where i explain the book, i have over 1k but on my most recent i have like less than 100. That kind of depressing... Im still so happy you guys are reading this.

I love you all

~Ali~xxx