Second scan {30}

Tris's POV

After about 30mins I get out the bath and dry myself off. I put on my underwear and my black robe Hoping Shauna has some clothes I can borrow.

I walk out of the bathroom, draining the bath and go into the living room. ZEKE isn't there but Shauna is now ready.

"I went back to yours and got you some clothes babe." Shauna says. They are laid out neatly on the bed. She got me a nice pair of leggings and a longish top with a dark hoodie and socks, with some boots.

"Thanks Shauna, has Zeke gone to find four? As soon as I see him I'm just going to forgive him because I need his support through this pregnancy. Although I don't really want him at this scan, so could you come with me? It's at 4." I say.

"Yeah sure that's fine. Just remember you shouldn't forgive and forget that easily girl. He needs to earn you back." She says leaving me to get changed.

I put on my clothes and pull my hair into a high messy pony. I put a little bit of makeup on from Shaunas cabinet.

I walk out and Shauna has made us some breakfast. It is now about 7am. "Aw thanks" I say as Shauna places some bacon, sausage, egg and beans in front of me. I need this.

"Mmmmmmm." I say finishing up the plate. "I was so hungry Shaun, I'm not even joking." I say smiling a little.

"Nice to see you smile." She replies laughing. I nod and drink some water.

"So the scan! would you like a girl or a boy?" She asks. "Well if the baby is okay, I would really like a girl because I know full well that four would treat her like a princess yet she would be the toughest person you've ever met." I say, smiling at the thought.

"Awh babe, that's cute." She says smiling.

Zeke comes in the door with four trailing behind him. I look away and get up.

"Tris please." He says quietly. Tears are dripping down my face. "What?" I say turning around so he can see the hurt he has caused me.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. I want this baby. I need it and I need you." He says walking closer.

"Why?" I ask him, directing the question at him lashing out.

"Honestly, lack of food and sleep. You know how I get when I'm hungry babe." He says, "I don't care wether your fucking tired. You need to stop being a dick and you need to support me. I'm the one who's pregnant. I'm the one who is carrying the baby. Not you, me. So shut the fuck up and stop whining about nothing." I say regaining my strength.

He smiles. "Okay."

I walk up to him and he takes me into a warm embrace. "I am so so sorry." He whispers in my ear.

"Don't do it again."I threaten. He chuckles but nods, I push back. "I'm serious." I say with a straight face.

"I won't." He says leaning in for a kiss, I let him and kiss back.

I move my head back. "Do you love me?" I ask. "I do baby." He replies. "Say it."

"I love you." He says seriously. "Good." I reply

~~~~~~~~~~~

Me, Tobias and Shauna are sat outside the room that we need to go in for the scan. "Six" Dr Ash calls.

I walk into the room and see the same equipment as last time.

"Hey, how's it going?" She asks me. "well okay, but the baby is rather small for the amount of time it has been." I say.

"Yeah I noticed, but that also may be because of your petite shape." She replies patting the bed. I nod and take a seat on the bed, then lying down.

"Role your shirt up for me so I can check on this little one." She says smiling. Tobias does it for me, tucking underneath the curve of my boobs.

I chuckle and Dr Ash gets some gel out and squeezes it on my bare stomach. I shiver a little "sorry about the cold." She says laughing a little.

I grasp Tobias' hand as she rolls the device over my stomach and a picture comes up on a screen, I take a breath in trying to keep my cool about this.

"According to this scan, this baby is going to be very small when it is born and we will need to keep it monitored after the birth, luckily for you, it will be less painful, the smaller it is." She explains.

"Okay, do you know the gender?" I ask.

"Yes, but before I say, would you like a picture?" She asks, causing suspense. "Yes please." We say.

"Guys, your having a baby girl."

A/N
Yes loads of people have used this idea but I have big plans from now, this was a mega quick update for me lol so appreciate it 😂
I love you all
~Ali~xxx