Safe at last{13}

Tobias' POV

(After Caleb takes him into a cell)

I wake up smelling sweat and the room is dingy. All I know is that, I am very, very angry. Caleb comes into my room and I swiftly lift him against the wall with my elbow against his throat. I can sense that Tris isn't safe for now. "Where is she?" I hiss. "Were the fuck is she!" I repeat. Caleb looks like he is about to poop himself, its funny. "Jeanine has her, but we can save her if you let me down." he says slowly, as if explaining something to a confused child.

"Get her to me now, please."

Caleb leads me down a flight of stairs then up many, to a glass room where I see Jeanine on the outside unguarded, laughing whilst Tris is on the inside struggling, I immediately run at Jeanine.

"What have you done to her? If you have in anyway harmed her, I would start begging for forgiveness." I whisper in her ear pinning her to the wall and dropping her to the floor. She yelps in pain and I suppress a laugh. I kneel down over her and punch her in her gut then the head, she tries to scramble up, but I take her legs from under her, and she is lay helplessly on the floor again.

I see something shiny in her hand, "You know Jeanine? You very stupid for an erudite." I tell her taking the needle out of her hand and plunging it into her neck making her panic. "My legs! I can't feel them!!" she yelps. "Can you believe you were going to make this happen to me? Maybe you should have joined dauntless. You're an evil bitch." I tell her. "You would be great friends with Peter. Look him up if you have the time, he'll be under butter knives in the phone book." I laugh.

Then her body goes limp.

I push her across the room out of the way and punch her a couple more times just for satisfaction, I hear shouting coming from the other side of the glass and I see two people on the floor with Tris attacking them. Good on her, I'm so glad we are going to be married soon. Anyway, I probably should try and help her rather than thinking of our future, just for now. What worries me is that I can't see a door. Like, nowhere... I then see a fuming Tris storm out of an invisible door.

She sees me and jumps in my arms hugging me. "Baby, are you okay? Did they do anything to you?" I ask her stroking her back, "No, they wouldn't have dared, I made two of them unconscious because she called me Beatrice," she laughs mimicking her voice. "That's my girl." I say proudly.

She gets of me and walks over to Jeanine checking her pulse; she then turns to look at me and smiles. She kicks her in the side and whispers something to her but I can't hear her.

We go past Caleb who must've been watching this whole time. He looks genuinely terrified. "See you at the barbecue in 3 hours, bye Caleb!" Tris yells as we leave.

We walk out of the room, down stairs instead of going in the elevator provided. I stop off at a room labelled 'security'. I take out a guard inside and Tris keeps watch outside. I can quickly hack into their computer systems and I erase all footage for today and set the cameras to work in the morning, giving us enough time to get out and go home without being seen.

⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ

When we arrive home, I grab some money and we buy some stuff for the barbecue at the store. Including a barbecue. We also buy a load of dauntless cake because I don't like sharing cake, especially if it has to be rationed. "Do you think anyone will find out what we did?" Tris asks me as we walk through the apartment door. "Babe, I got rid of the video tape. They wont find out." I reassure her.

Affter we set the table, Caleb and Nancy turn up, Caleb being Caleb he wouldn't stop helping. When Zeke, Shauna, Uriah, Marlene, Christina, Will and Lynn get to our place, Tobias instantly starts making food for us all. "Everyone, this is my brother Caleb, he is in erudite, and helped me get away from Jeanine." Tris says pointing at her brother. Theres chorus' of 'heys' and 'hellos' and numerous pats on the back with 'well done bro' "And this is his Calebs wife Nancy, also the brother to Al." I say indicating Nancy. Again there are numerous 'hellos' and 'sorry for your loss' "Oh it's okay, i knew he wouldn't have made it" she says sadly. "Lets eat!" shouts a slighty drunk Zeke and Uriah. We all laugh and eat.

During our eating, alot of questions are asked about dauntless and erudite. Around midnight, we all decide that everyone will sleep round untill the morning. We all go into rooms, we have our bedroom, Zeke and Shauna have the office/ guest room, Mar and Uri have the floor as do Caleb and Nancy.

At about 3o'clock in the morning, i feel Tris get out of bed, so i follow her. We both walk to the door that is being knocked. We open the door. It's Max, what does he want at this hour? "Tris! Just the person!" he explains. "We have a job for you and four over the next few weeks which involves going to abnegation." He beams.

Abnegation.

Marcus.

Torture.

Oh shit...

A/N

i am able to update a bit more now im on holiday, i can also do it in the car, hop you enjoyed this chapter, remember to comment ideas if you want, or message me. I'll definately give you credit :)

I AM ALSO FEELING ANNA PASSEY FOR NANCY 'HOLLYOAKS' EVEN THOUGH NANCY IS PLAYED BY JESSICA FOX.

I love you all.

~Ali~⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ