Day off 1{10}

Tris' POV

So today is my first day off since training and I need it after last night I am so tired! Me and Tobias are in bed right now. He is reading something right now and I was just about to get up, "Holy fuck" I breath.

"What's the matter babe?" Tobias replies startled. "Oh nothing just remembered that we are engaged!" I squeal. It just doesn't feel real.

"Phew, I thought something bad happened" Tobias laughs.

I get up and we have no food. "Babe we need to go shopping and I'm hungry" I yell. "I'm coming!!" he yells back.

We go out the apartment and realise we are in our pjs, mine being just a top and his being just bottoms, we both laugh and go back inside to put some more clothes on. I have a baggy jumper on and shorts with socks but no shoes and Tobias wears right top trackies and socks with no shoes. We both look dreadful but the dauntless don't care either.

As we go into the store, we see Christina by the pregnancy tests, looking around the store and putting one im between some cheese and something else. "Tobias, did you just see that?!" I shout whisper. He nods worriedly, "you go get something to stock up the fridge, get some stuff for a barbecue I'm inviting people tonight, I'm going to talk to Chrissy." he nods again and heads off kissing my forehead.

I walk up to her and she looks really upset for some reason, I mean she's talked about having a child with Will for ages.

Unless it's not his...

But that's not like her.

I cut straight to the chase. "Why did you nervously put a pregnancy test in your basket?!?" I whisper shout right in her ear. She jumps a little and turns around to face me tears forming.

She just kind of collapses on my shoulder and crus a bit "right Christina calm the hell down until we get somewhere privet yeah?" she nods. I pay for her stuff and we go to her room to drop her bags off.

She also does the pregnancy test but while we are waiting, we take it on a walk with us.

"Do you wanna tell me why this is such a big deal? You've been talking about having a kid for ages!" She smiles at the thought but then tears form a glassy layer on her eyes.

"If I tell you, you promise to not tell anyone yes?" she says.

"Urm yeah okay?" I reply

"No Tris this is freaking serious shit now okay?"

"Fine yes okay sorry!!" I kind of laugh but not harshly and she understands.

"In candor, my mother always made me promise that I could have sex until I was married." she sighs then continues, "well I had sex with someone when I was fifteen and told her the rumours were all lies. Obviously being candor she made me go under the truth serum and I confessed, I tried so hard." *Sniff* "So hard to please her, I wasn't cut out for that faction." I nod in agreement.

"Later on I found that I was pregnant, and she made me" *sniff* "she made me get rid of it and she kicked me out until it was gone. dead." she leans on me again as we sit down against a big building, "I just, never want to loose a child again." We sit in silence until I realise we've been sat here for 20 minutes. "Tris, can you check the test for me?" she says handing me the test. "Yeah sure, before I tell you, first, do you want this baby and second is it Wills?"

"Yes and Yes" she slaps me lightly on the arm.

"Okay then, the test says two bars. what does that mean?" her face lights up and a Cheshire Cat smile appears on her face, "that's a yes then? eh?" I say smiling and she hugs me as I face her "YES, YES, YES!" she screams directly in my ear.

"Okay let's go tell Will, oh and I'm having a barbecue tell Will, Zeke, Shauna, Mar, Uri and Lynn to be at mine at 8. Okay?"

"Sure, come on you need to tell Will with me!" she says pulling me off the floor.

"Chrissy you should probably tell him yourself plus T-Four doesn't even know where I am and is going mad." I chuckle. "I'll see you later yeah?"

"Yeah, I'll bring some food." she replies, "Kay then" I shout over my shoulder.

Me and Chris live at different sides of the pit because I live in a 'Trainers' room near the initiates whereas Chris lives in a 'nurses' apartment. I can only imagine hers being bright white for some reason, I've never seen it, she's only ever been in our apartment.

When I get through the door Zeke is making flour angels on the floor, already drunk and it's only 5:30. Seriously them two. Tobias has a childish look on his face and a few flour packets in his hand.

I snatch Zeke's beer from his hand and pour it down he sink. I go close to his face. "Bad boy Zeke, what would Shauna say if she saw you like this eh?" I shout making him flinch and pout.

"Don't tell Shauna, she'll be cross with Zekey." he says back crossing his arms and sitting up. "Go have a shower. Now!" I say, "Tobias! get here now!" He runs in the room full of guilt. "hey baby, how ya doin?" he replies. "come here" I say laughing. I can't help but get lost in his eyes.

I kiss him, my arms snake around his neck and he rests his arms on my waist. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance which I allow of course. After a full on make out session I pull away.

"I better Hoover, people will be round before long" I say.

"Okay baby" he replies.

"Go get Zeke out of the shower Toby." I plead.

He goes in the bathroom and starts laughing.

I go in to see why he is laughing and it is quite evident.

A/N

New chapter for you all!!! it is currently five minutes till the day of my birth! 9th July at 11:55

I have 750 fucking reads! Woah!

I love you all, your amazing!!!!

~Ali~ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ