Knives- Training {5}

Tris's POV

Me and Tobias walk into the canteen and sit with our friends, carefully trying to avoid the initiates.

"Hey girly" i hear a girly voice from behind, "hey Christina, are you okay?" i ask as i turn around smile and hug her. "sure! why wouldn't i be?" she questions as she pulls away. "no reason, lets sit" i say.

Me, Christina and Tobias walk around the canteen and finally see Zeke waving around his hands like a maniac trying to get our attention. "well he definitely got it... our attention i mean" Tobias says reading my mind.

Oh i do love him so much i think, "why thank you" he says, "wait what? was i thinking aloud?" he chuckles and i know i did. I blush awkwardly and head over to Zeke's direction. We sit and Zeke already has a hamburger and cake for all three of us. Shauna, Mar, Lynn and Uri are there, will is working unfortunately.

"Awh thanks Zeke " we say in unison, he grins knowing he did a nice think, hes like an older brother to me and i don't know what i would do with out him to be honest.

⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ

Once we finish eating we both head back to the training room before the initiates should be around. I unlock the double doors to find everything still in place, as i expected. "So knives, are you gonna throw some at me again?" i ask with a smile, hoping he says yes. "of course i will, its our thing babe." he says smoothly, in his real voice.

At 2o'clock all the initiates are here, except Natalie, the cocky one, the 'Christina' one. that makes me laugh, thinking of when she asked me about my name being a number, it was exactly like Christina. I think i was less intimidating when i spoke to Nat(alie) though.

At ten past we are still waiting and she comes bursting through the door...Yes bursting, i thought there must be something up. I nudged four and he asked her why she was so late. All the initiates wore the same expression as me, on their faces, as if expecting something bad.

"They...were...out...of...hamburgers" she says in between breaths. "What the hell were you doing at the start of lunch you idiot" i yell in a question as i walk up into her face. "Oh, you don't want to know" she says while winking at four. "Oh, no i do want to!" i sternly answer back, also intrigued to know what crap she has come up with this time.

"I was with Four," she replies innocently, smiles and winks at him. Well okay, i of course you were because he wasn't with me at all.. i think sarcastically. "Oh really, that's funny because actually he was with Zeke all lunch." i growl back. Careful not to say i was there too. "Lie again, and you cut" he spits every word at her, i can see the fear in her eyes, its amusing.

We walk away and show everyone how to hold the knives and how to stand with them, carefully. I'm not sure everyone got it but they will. Every one has now hit the target at least once and they are about the leave for dinner and free time when i hear "Six!" Tobias yells. "Get in front of this target now." he is obviously loving this. I cross my arms and stroll over to the target, i close my eyes and put my arms by my side. "No, look at me." he points the tip of the knife in between his eyebrows, signaling me to look, i do. "Good," he smiles.

I feel sixteen, i can see Chrissy looking a me and Al, Al.. Al. I did this for him. I wipe away the thought and enjoy myself, i don't show any emotions and neither does he, we are loving this though.

He launches the first knife and it lands half a foot away from my cheek, the second one is thrown and hovers above my skull, the last one is thrown and i know where it is going to hit, it will gash my ear, and it does. "i all expect you to be as good as this by two days time." Tobias says. They all look at me crazily and walk out in groups. I hear the faint muttering of "omg" "i can't do that" i laugh and touch my ear, the bleeding had stopped.

We walked out and left the room unlocked in case anyone wanted to train over night. We kissed once we got inside our apartment, yes it is now mine too yay! "that went well, i think we scared them." i grin and kiss him again. "yeah, i think it worked" he replied, I pulled away. "i have to get ready for bed, sorry" i get into one of his light shirts that i love, he also changes and i lay in bed. he snuggles close to me and i lay my head against his bare chest. slowly, the sleep takes me.

Thanks for reading! o have 19 reads!!!!! i got super excited! thanks for all the support!! I love you all!

~Ali~⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ