New initiates {2}

Tris's POV

{1 year later and new initiates are about to arrive}

I wake up and Tobias has his arms wrapped around me and I have my head on his heart listening to his heartbeat, just the way we fell asleep. I check the clock, 6.30, we have to meet the initiates in an hour and a half.I untangle myself from his muscly arms carefully as to not wake him and turn the shower on.

I let the hot water run down my body for at least 10 minutes and then wash my hair. I hop out of the shower and wrap my towel around my body. I forgot my clothes so I awkwardly walk in to the room and Tobias is awake and staring at me "I forgot my clothes" I say blushing. "it's okay, I'm going to get in the shower now anyway, you look perfect." he smiles and comes over to kiss me. I let it linger and then realise my towel falling so I pull back and start to get ready.

Tobias hops in and out of the shower pretty quickly although he sings and it is pretty cute. I apply my makeup lightly and put my hair in a high ponytail, I dress in skinny jeans and a tank top with my favourite boots . He is in combat trousers, normal boots and a short sleeved top. It shows his muscles nicely and with that we are both ready.

We walk hand in hand out of Tobias's apartment and he stops me saying "Tris, how do you feel about moving in with me later?" He scratches the back of his neck. "I would love to" I shriek and put my arms around his neck and hug him, he lightly lifts me off the ground and swings my round. "I love you" I say "I love you too Tris"

We go to get a muffin and then we walk down to the net, and now I realise why he asked me to move in today. This was where we first met! "omg Tobias this was so cute! Our one year anniversary of meeting each other!" he grins at me and looks down "yeah I know."

I volunteer to climb the top of the building ready to meet the initiates, Tobias keeps worrying that I'm going to fall which I know I won't. But him being afraid of heights, it's obvious he is going to worry about me.

I greet the initiates "hello! My name is Tris but you can call me Six. The first act of bravery is to jump through this hole in the building." A candor speaks up "Six like the number? That's a stupid name." she says slyly with the corner of he mouth turning up.

"Yes. is that a problem? If I would have wanted to put up with candor smart mouths I would have joined their faction." I say bluntly back. That earned her redness and a laugh from the others.

"So... Who's going to jump first?"

"But what's down there to save us?" an amity boy asks.

"I'll do it." a small abnegation girl speaks up. She reminds me a lot of myself really. "Abnegation it is" I say proudly.

"3"

"2"

"1"

She jumps, just like I did on this day one year ago.

A/N

Again a boring chapter sorry! Please keep reading and comment what I should write about. I love you all!

~Ali~⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ