Still waiting{33}

Tris' POV

When I wake up, I am in a hospital bed surrounded by alot of white and clean machines. "What?"

I look at my stomach and it has deflated. The baby. Oh god no. Eric is closest to me so I nudge him. "Dad. Dad." I say getting more worried and upset. I try to move so I can get Eric awake but it hurts alot. I grunt but slightly lean over and punch Eric pretty hard.

"Fuck off." he says sitting up. "Oh Tris hey," he says rubbing his eyes and face. He notices my grave face. "is she gone?" I ask tears rolling down my face.

"Do you not remember a thing from last night? No she is very much safe as long as you stay lay down for now. Your mother will be joining us soon hopefully. Although it is only 10am." I guess we came here pretty early this morning. I shift my weight but groan causing Eric to jump up and help me move around. "I'm fine." I say trying to push him away.

"Your not, and YOU are my baby. and I love you so I will help you in however way I please." he says quickly. I nod and smile at the thought of how much he cares about me.

"Could you wake up Four for me and could you also find out the food situation because I'm really hungry." I ask smiling.

He nods and shakes Tobias causing his reflexes to nearly punch him but Eric catches the punch and puts his hand down. He then leaves to talk to someone. "what the fu-" he says sitting up and seeing his surroundings. He seems to have remembered what went on last night better than I did, judging by his facial expressions.

"Hey baby are you okay?" He says sitting up and holding my hand. I nod slightly because of course I'm not okay but I don't want to upset myself or him more.

"Dads just gone out to see if we can eat because I am very very hungry." I tell him.

"Erm I mean Eric sorry." I say shying away.

"It's okay. If you feel comfortable calling Eric dad, then you do that." He says smiling at me.

"So I'm thinking we should probably build the crib up now because it's still in the living room so maybe you Zeke and Eric or just you and Zeke or whatever could go do that today and put it in the corner of the apartment?" I suggest for him.

"Yeah that sounds good I haven't really got a lot to do today and Max knows your here so he knows you can't work right now." He replies. I nod my head understanding.

Eric walks back in with a nurse. "You can eat now. We have soups, egg or hamburgers." She says

"Do you have cake?" Me and Tobias ask together. I look at him and we both laugh.

"Yes." She says smiling, she walks out and me and Tobias laugh harder, waking Shauna and Zeke.

"Shut up man." Zeke says to us playfully punching Fours arm.

"Shauna you don't have to stay. I wouldn't mind some time with Four, Eric and my mom." I tell her.

"Alright sweet, we will tell Chris and the others." She says getting up and rubbing her eyes. She looks and the mirror and laughs. "My hair!" She says laughing.

"Oh my god." I say laughing but stop because it hurts a little.

"We'll see you later." Zeke says pulling Shauna to leave will him after she put her hair in a quick messy topknot.

"Bye!" I say waving after them.

The nurse comes in with some dinner as it is now around 12. I am still really tired so I barely stay awake whilst eating. "Baby someone's here to see you." Tobias coos stroking my head.

"Natalie." Eric says and I stiffen up.

A/N
Yeah I don't know what to do with this story so suggestions are appreciated and credited!!!! Please because I'm not sure I can write because I feel that not many people are reading this. The first 13chapters all have over 1000 reads but then this recent one only has 200 and I'm not being ungrateful because every read I get makes me feel like a better and better writer, but see where I'm coming from? Also I need 1 more vote to get to 800! Nearly 1k votes holy shit!!
I love (the few left) you all
~Ali~xxx