Extra Work{14}

Tris' POV

🚨warning: major fourtris coming up... rated at least a pg13, you have been warned, read at your own risk🚨

Also this is a long one...

I feel the tension as soon as 'Abnegation' is spoken, all of Tobias' muscles tense up one by one. "Lynn and Cole will be taking training for you, you will be gone for 3 days starting tomorrow night. You will stay with Natalie and Andrew Prior. Is that okay?" Max continues.

"What will we be doing in abnegation exactly?" Tobias challenges him, "well we think that faction less kids should have a chance to be in a faction if they want and we want you to go to their bases and explain to them what's what. We also want documents recorded and dates told."

"We definitely don't want any divergence in dauntless." he finishes sourly, "good night" he says as we close the door.

Tobias stands lifeless inside the door, "baby, in now you don't want to do this but we will get a good amount of money and we an avoid him since we are at my parents house, don't worry" I reassure him putting my arms around him and leading him to the sofa.

I sit next to him putting his head on my chest and putting my legs in his lap, he nods slowly and I feel something wet through my shirt where his face is. I grasp his face between my two hands and turn him to face me. "Baby, don't cry, please. It will be okay, he won't try anything nasty, and if he does we have our weapons. We can get him arrested or executed." I explain looking into his eyes.

He gets up and goes into the bathroom, he comes out seconds later with a fresh face and a smile. "who wants cake" he says in a singsong voice. "Only if we go to some physical training first. Toby here can't get fat can he?" I say in a baby voice pinching his stomach. "yeah I mean look how flabby I am, I should probably get down there right away" Tobias admits sarcastically pulling his T-shirt up to see his abs.

We head out of the apartment and to the training room. No one is in there so we immediately start stretching. "Why do we stretch" Tobias whines. "Well, mr grumpy number, if we don't stretch, we become stiff in the morning, don't you think we have had enough of being stiff to last us our lifetimes?" I say. "Well, I never used to stretch" he protests.

"Okay then Stretching protester, you do what you wanna do and I'm gonna carry on stretching, i want to feel as agile as possible before my mom sees me." I reply starting to get mad.

"No it's cool, I'm gonna copy you." he finalises. After a few minutes "but it's so boringggggg" he exclaims exaggerating 'boring'. "Just shut the fuck up." I say calmly. "okay, but I'm gonna do some punching now" he replies innocently.

"Don't blame me if you hurt in the morning" I add.

⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ

"Considering we are dauntless trainers, we haven't done a lot of training the initiates, have we?" I complain. "Yeah i guess not, and you need to call of the barbecue, we need rest for tomorrow." he replies.

After I have called them, we head back to the apartment to have a shower. I run there so I can get in the shower first.

After my shower, I clean my teeth and go to the toilet, when I walk out of the bathroom, Tobias is nowhere to be seen. I walk outside, shutting the door behind me on the hunt for four.

"Four, Four!" I yell. I walk down half of the steps and see Tobias lay down on a step. I laugh, walking down the remaining steps, to get him.

"Toby, baby, wake up" I whisper kissing his nose.