Shopping together{28}

Tris' POV

When I wake up from my nap Four is sprawled across the bed and his arm is still over my stomach. I get up and tidy my hair and change into some black leggings and a longish purple top.

I look in the mirror. My baby is still very tiny and this should be growing at a faster rate according to Shauna. I'm going back to the doctors tomorrow just to check on the baby.

I crawl over to Four and kiss his lips. He stirs but doesn't wake up. I kiss him harder and his eyes open really wide then he kisses back gently brushing my face with his fingers.

"Come on, it's nearly 9pm, we need to go shopping. I know exactly what we need. I need to get us some food and a crib for the baby." I say smiling.

"Okay let me put some clothes on." He replies. "Hurry up though." I say walking out and putting some black boots on and my jacket on.

Tobias walks through fully ready and we leave the apartment. "I was thinking a grey crib maybe?" I question. "Yeah that's a good idea, it can be a mutual colour." He says chuckling at his complicated word.

"And I was thinking we could leave your paint the way it is because I like your quote on the wall and the colours will match with the crib." I say as we enter a store.

"Yeah sure thing babe." He smiles. We walk further into the store and Tobias leads me to the middle and there are pictures on a screen which you have to tap and order and they will come to your door.

"I like this one Four." I say tapping on a grey simple crib. He smiles "yeah that's a nice one." He replies. "Let's get that one then." I say. He nods and taps the screen numerous times "Done!" He says. I nod and we walk back.

"Wait can I jus at pick up some paperwork from the office please? I need to fill some things in." I say leading him up to the office.

I pick up some paper but something catches me eye on my computer screen. A little pop up message that I click on. "Hey Toby, come ere." I say beckoning him over. He looks at the screen and reads aloud.

"To whoever this may concern,
The faction less are becoming a threat to us all and you need to increase security and make sure you stay safe.
Yours Z."
"Well who the fuck is 'Z'?" I ask. "I have no clue..." He replies.

"Well we need to watch out anyway." I say. "Not that anyone can get in here without me knowing." Four tells me. I nod.

I pick up the papers that I need and put them inside a folder. I then collect it in my arms and we head back home.

"What paperwork did you need to get??" Tobias asks. "Stuff about the execution." I reply carefully. He nods and goes back into the bedroom. I place the documents on the coffee table and go into the kitchen.

I get some juice out of the fridge and some cake. I also get a redbull. This is something the erudite have made and Caleb sent some over for me because they are supposed to keep you awake.

I take my things into the living room and put them on the table. I then pick up the paperwork and a pen.

I basically have to sign a couple of things to sign of his death and then send a copy to abnegation so they know what's going on. I'll also alert them about the faction less. In my paperwork, it tells them why he was executed so they are hopefully okay with what happened.

If not, then sucks to be them.

I read through the papers and then sign them off. I don't drink my redbull because I'm too tired. I go into bed and curl up against Tobias, he's already asleep.

"Goodnight" I whisper and kiss him on his chest. And sleep slowly takes me.

A/N
Here's another chapter your welcome ;) please vote comment follow...
If you would like, recommend to friends or whatever, I love writing this.
I love you all
~Ali~xxx