Erudite{12}

Tris POV

*"hello tris, how nice to see you again."*

Jeanine.

Caleb comes to the door when he hears the voice. "Hello Jeanine, can I help you?" "I knew you had them, good work Caleb." she congratulates.

"Caleb! How could you! I hate you so much!" I yell at Caleb.

He whispers something into Tobias' ear just as he goes to punch him then steps back.

Me and Tobias step back as guards come in to take us. Not that it's easy for erudite guards to take dauntless legends. There's three guards and Tobias takes them all out before he gets injected by jeanine. "No baby, stay with my four, you can do it." I lay his head on my knees as I kneel down.

His eyes flutter shut. "he can't hear you dumbass." Jeanine says flatly. "Caleb, take him to cell 279" Jeanine orders Caleb. He takes him off my lap and starts dragging him by his arms, I hold onto his waist, "No! No, No, No you will not take him away from me." I scream, "Beatrice. Get off him or I won't be able to help you." Caleb hisses through his teeth, Caleb lightly kicks me to make it look forceful, he can't show that he's on my side.

Jeanine grips me tightly on my shoulder to try and hurt me but it hurts less than an injection, sucks for her. That's what you get when you don't got through dauntless initiation. "Get your filthy hands off me." I growl.

That only makes her grip tighter. Not that I care. She takes me into a glass elevator, and it goes up and up. Not as high as we would go for zip lining but it's just because it's so slow here.

When we get upstairs, to the top floor she releases me Into a glass room with nothing in it.

Its too clean for my liking and I would prefer if there was a bed or something to keep me occupied but, i'm in a sort of prison, I cant expect too much. I can't see out of the glass, it must be some sort of special glass; I try hitting it as if I were in a simulation. Nothing happens and I still can't see out. I can't even identify a door any more. Its been sucked into the rest of the window walls.

A woman dressed in a white robe comes into the room followed by a man and two smaller girls in light blue robes, "Hello, miss... Beatrice Prior" She says looking down at a clipboard and flipping over a page. My hands are not cuffed but I feel I should let her talk first. "Mrs Matthews has brought you here for your destructive behaviour." She explains.

"My behaviour, my fucking behaviour! I'm divergent and I can't be controlled no matter what you do to me, I will resist you lab rats, how you can have the joy of killing innocent people just because Jeanine can't take over their actions I will never know. It's pathetic. Fucking pathetic." I hiss at her, starting to shout. She looks taken aback but carries on reading with no emotion.

"We will be testing you at 2o'clock, and will do for the next week or so. Any questions?" "Yeah, by the way. Its Tris" I say smugly before punching her hard in the face, she falls to the floor crying and clutching her nose, the man runs up to me but I punch him in his gut whilst he flails his arms around, I continue punching them both until they're out cold.

I stop and listen, the two girls are looking at me in terror, "you wanna try something with me?" I shout. "No miss." They reply trembling. Jeanine hasn't come in or sent guards in yet, what is happening outside this box? "Where is the door?" I say, they point to a little opening in the wall that I walk out of.

There I see a very bloody mangled Jeanine on the floor and my saviour of a fiancée with bloody hands, I run up to him and jump in his arms, "Baby, are you okay? Did they do anything to you?" he asks me stroking my back, "No, they wouldn't have dared, I made two of them unconscious because she called me Beatrice," I laugh mimicking her voice. "That's my girl." He smiles.

I get off Tobias and check Jeanines pulse. There isn't one. I turn and look at him and smile. I then kick her in the side. "Dirty." I whisper in her ear.

We walkout of the building, stopping on the way to erase the footage of what just happened, Jeanine is dead. Finally.

A/N

Sorry its been so long but i broke my thumb and my internet has been playing up, here you go, enjoy. I actually quite enjoyed writing this chapter.

I also think ive found out how you upload a photo. So included in this chapter, im trying to upload the wedding ring photo. Hope you like it and that it works.

I love you all.

~Ali~