The start of capture the flag{8}

Tris' POV

When I wake up, Tobias isn't there but I can feel the heat of the shower steam in the room. I smile and get up, I walk to the open plan kitchen and make some cereal and a coffee. I make Tobias a coffee too. It is currently 2 in the morning and we have to wake initiates up at 2.30 for capture the flag. I am so excited!!! Me and Tobias against Uriah and Zeke. It should have been Lauren but she dropped out of training to do more faction visits.

I hear the bathroom door open and close and then a pair of warm, damp arms wrap around the back of me. I squeal, turn and kiss him. I break away "I need to get ready babe," I walk to the shower. " Toast is in he toaster, coffee is in the coffee pot." I yell shutting the bathroom.

I hop in the shower but don't wash my hair. I quickly wash, get out of the shower and wrap a towel around me. I clean my teeth and do light makeup. I braid my hair in a fishtails to the side. I go into our room and get changed into black skinny jeans, a purple tank top and my favourite black leather jacket.

I strap up my combat boots and sit at the table with Tobias as he eats. He quickly goes off to change and comes back not five minutes later. We head out the door at 2.24 and go to the dorm.

"GET THE HELL UP NOW! MEET IS AT THE TRACKS IN 6 MINUTES! IF YOU ARE LATE, YOUR OUT!" I yell, they look startled and half asleep but they are all up.

Me and 'Four' Head towards the tracks and wait. Uriah and Zeke are there and there initiates aren't here either. Ash is here first within about two minutes, and the others are only just on time. The train rattles the tracks and appears shortly after, we lead by jumping on the train and the others follow.

Me, Tobias, Zeke and Uriah are stood at the front with our legs slightly apart and our arms crossed waiting for them to be quiet. "Shut it!" Zeke yells. They are all silent, "We have woken you because tonight we are playing capture the flag. It is a dauntless tradition so take it seriously." Uriah follows.

"Now if I here one complaint about tiredness or anything you will be out. Six here was beaten to death out of training and was told not to play but she still came and, she happened to win, so if I were you is keep quiet about you shitty little problems." Tobias says in a proud voice. I feel happy about what he said but I don't change be expression although he can see the happy twinkle in my eye as he walks past me to talk to Zeke and Uri.

"We are going to pick our teams. It will be a mix between dauntless borns and transfers." I speak up. Once the teams are picked these are our team mates.

Our team: Ash, Brad, Miley, Shailene, Theo, Dwaine and Cooper.

Zeke and Uri's team: Nat, Jonah, Annalise, Shaine, Jen, Meg and Aaron.

We toss a gun and we win so we choose to head out first.

"I think we should go over by that Ferris wheel" Ash and Miley say in unison. I smile and Tobias puts his arm around my waist as the others run towards the Ferris wheel. He kisses me and I kiss him back and because it's dark the initiates are less likely to see us.

When we get to where the others are, they are all squabbling about something and we just watch. They haven't noticed that Ash and Miley have gone. I look up and see them both halfway up the Ferris wheel ladder.

After about five minutes they decide they will hide the flag in a car at the bottom of the Ferris wheel, and once Ash and Miley get down the have both established that the other flag was in a tree on the other side of the pier.

"Me and Six will guard the flag whilst you split up into three groups and attack from other angles. kay?" Tobias whisper shouts. They all run off and we are left at the Ferris wheel alone, I like it.

Let the games begin.

A/N

So I went to watch tfios on Friday (uk) and I cried for 2 hours... everyone was staring at me. Then I got kicked in the face and my lip is pissed up...

I love you all

~Ali~ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ ⠀ོ