(9)

Hey everyone! So from now on I'll only be publishing on Saturdays or Sundays. I have to babysit and do school work Monday-Friday so I'm super busy. Hope you enjoy the chapter!

__________

It's Friday which means that my doctors appointment is today and the results or back! 

"Are you ready?" mom asks.

"Yeah" I say and get out of the car. We walk into the doctors office and they call us back. The doctor from last time does a check up then another pregnancy test.

"You're not pregnant" she says.

"Good. Did you get the results yet?" I ask.

"Yes.It was defiantly Joseph Warren, like you said"

"Ok. Does that mean I can go now?"

"Yeah. I'll send the results to the police. Tell your mom to come in"

"Ok, thanks" I say and go back to where my mom is waiting.

"She already told me everything but you have to talk to her" I say. She nods and goes into the room. I sit down in the chair and go through instagram until I get a text.

Asshole: Where r u?

Me: Dr.'s

Asshole: Everything ok?

Me: Yeah. Just a check up.

Asshole: Oh ok

Me: Can I ask u something?

Asshole: Sure. Can't promise I'll answer it tho

Me: Y won't u tell me who u r?

Asshole: Idk. I like talking to u and it not being awkward or anything

Me: I talk to u irl

Asshole: Ik but when we talk irl u don't know i like u

Me: True. When r u gonna tell me?

Asshole: Idk yet

Me: Can I have a hint? A more narrowed down hint?

Asshole: We played Call of Duty the other day with 3 other people.

Me: So ur Isaac, Mateo, or Virgil? Ik it's not Nic, she's straight.

Asshole: Yep

Me: I ruled u 3 out....

Asshole: Welp u were wrong.

Me: If i guess will u tell me?

Asshole: nope

Me: ugh, i gtg ttyl

Asshole: bye

~<>~<>~

"Em, the police just called. Joey's in jail" Dad tells me. 

"What?" I ask.

"He's in jail"

"Good" I smile.

"What do you want for dinner. We can have anything you want"

"Lots and lots of Shrimp Scampi"

"Ok. I'll go to the store. Wanna come?"

"No, I'll stay here" I say and go upstairs. My phones at 10% and Jackson took my charger so I go to his room to get it. I open the door and see Jackson and Kevin kissing, no shirts. Kevin is laying down and Jackson is above him.

"Where's my charger?" I ask. They both jump, hitting their heads together. Oh my God that was something you only see in movies! I try to hold back my laughter.

"U...um...." Jackson says, staring at me in horror. I'm pretty sure we all know he's gay so I don't know what the big deal is. Plus.....MY SHIP SAILED!! FIANLYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

"Um hey, Emma" Kevin says.

"Hey, Kevin. Jackson, charger. My phone is at 10%" I say. Jackson doesn't say anything, he just points to the wall where it's plugged in.

"Calm your tits, Jackie" I say.

"What?" he asks.

"You're acting like I just saw you naked or something" 

"You're not gonna tell anyone right?" 

"I won't but they already know. We're all just waiting for you to come out"

"Are you ok? You look like your gonna explode" Kevin asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I squeak. Trying to hold in fangirling is hard.

"She only acts like that when.....Kev, cover your ears" Jackson warns. They both cover their ears and I scream.

"MY SHIIIIIIIIP!!! IT"S SAILED!!!!!!!! JACKVINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!" I scream. I finish and they uncover their ears.

"Ok, I'm good now" I say. I grab my charger and go back to my room.