(13)

Hello everyone! Before this chapter begins I would like to give a shout out to a friend! Sahdudees wrote a book called Total Drama OC Island. Personally, I think it's a great book and it would mean a lot if you guys could go show his story some love! Thank you! Enjoy!
____________________________________
It's been a week since I found out about Virgil and Isaac. Only one week left until V's dad leaves and we can get him and Veronica out of that house.

"Hey, V. Can I talk to you?" I ask.

"Sure, what's up?" he asks.

"I...um....I was gonna wait till after you got out of that house but it was kinda just eating me alive and I really wanna tell you but I don't know how--"

"What it is, Emma?"

"I know you like me and I like you too" I blurt out.

"Wait, you do? How did you find out?"

"Isaac texted me on your phone pretending to be you and when you told me you lost your phone I kind just put 2 and 2 together"

"Oh ok. So....you like me too?"

"Yeah, I do"

"I didn't tell you who I was because I'm not ready to start a relationship with anyone right now. Maybe in a few months but not right now"

"Oh...yeah... No, I get it"

"I'm really sorry, Emma"

"It's fine, V. You have a lot of stuff going on. I can wait a few months"

"Don't wait for me. Go do what you want"

"Right. I gotta get home, my aunt is there and I wanna see her"

"OK. I'll talk to you later?"

"Yeah" I say and go home. When I get there Jackson, Ty, and Nic are already there.

"Mom, dad, I'm home!" I call.

"In here!" mom yells back from the living room. I go into the living room and see my aunt Hannah in the chair next to the couch.

"Hannah!" I exclaim and run over to her, engulfing her in a hug. (She stood up when I said her name so we could hug).

"Hey, Emma" she smiles.

"Em, Hannah was gonna tell us something. We were just waiting for you" mom says. I sit on the floor since mom, dad, Jackson, Nic, and Ty are taking up the rest of the seats.

"So.....Kayley and I are moving back to Los Angeles" she says. We all exclaim in happiness.

"Are you serious?! My baby sisters moving back!" mom exclaims.

"Heh...im only 6 years younger than you, Hailey"

"So?"

"Whatever"

"That's awesome, Han" dad says.

"Oh, and I'm pregnant. I was inseminated 5 weeks ago" Hannah says. Mom, Nic, and I squeal. The guys just smile. God, they are so under dramatic.

"Congrats, Aunt Hannah!" I say. Everyone says congratulations.

"Thanks, everyone. Kayley and I are super excited. I feel like I'm finally catching up with my brother and sisters" she chuckles.

"Speaking of Sawyer and Zoey, have you talked to them lately?" mom asks.

"Yeah. I talked to Sawyer yesterday and Zoey last week. Are they not speaking to you?"

"We got in a little fight a few months ago"

"About what?"

"Well it was a fight with Zane and because he's married to Zo, she just had to get involved and then Sawyer got pulled into it"

"I hate how Zoey always feels like she has to fight Zane's battles"

"Me too. I asked Zane if he wanted to have an orphanage reunion or something and he said it was stupid so I called his face stupid, he called me a child, so I stuck my tongue out at him. He was trying to build like a table or something while we were talking and he said he didn't understand why it wouldn't go up and I said 'you probably say that to Zoey a lot'. He got mad at me for making a sex joke in front of Faith, who is 16 by the way, not 6, anyway that's how the fight started"

"So, basically, the fight started because your still 12 years old?" Hannah asks.

"Yeah, pretty much. But, its like he and Zoey don't realize that Faith is 16 and probably has sex"

"Yeah they can be a little over protective"

"Ya think?" mom asks sarcastically. Ok, I'm gonna go before this gets too extreme. Siblings can be brutal when they're fighting.