(40)

~25 years later~ 

Dear, Diary

I was thinking back on high school today....I can't believe how far we've all come. Most of us are all parents. Parents!

Virgil and I have 2 kids. Dean is 4 and Abby is 7 months old. I became a doctor and Virgil is an ELA teacher at our old high school.

Kevin and Jackson adopted a 1 year girl 3 months ago. Her name is Illyannah, she's adorable. Kev became an amazing makeup artist and Jackson became a musician. His music is actually really good.

Nic and Trevor have 3 kids. Justin is 6, Alec is 4, and Carmen is 2. Nic decided to be a stay-at-home-mom and Trevor became a lawyer.

Tyler is in a serious relationship with a girl he met at college. Her name is Callie, she's a sweetheart. Ty is a traveling photographer so we don't get to see him a lot.

Joey got out of jail 16 years ago. I've seen him a couple times around, my heart still sinks when I see him. I'll never be able to forgive him for what he did to me. 

Angel and I are still friends. She has a fiance and is 7 months pregnant with a girl. They're still choosing between Kayla and Cadence. 

I haven't talked to Tanner in 20 years but I've heard he's starting a family with a some girl named Jaelynn or something. 

Mom, Dad, and Shea are still best friends. I don't think that'll change. Shea married a guy with a son. Darien is the dad, Gabriel is the son. 

I haven't seen Snakebite or Anaconda in 25 years. I miss them a lot. I haven't seen Angel either but I have the real her so I don't miss her as much. Mom has recovered 100% from the shooting. Rico was stabbed to death about 7 years ago and Anaconda has been in isolation for a few years so I don't think I have to worry about them coming after one of my babies.

Mine and my parents lives have been so crazy....I don't know how we're still standing. My mom, Hailey Evans, saw her father murder her mother right in front of her. She was abused by her brother and father until she went to orphanage. She self-harmed and and had anorexia. She was bounced in and out of houses and orphanages until she was 17 and got adopted by Corey Sherer and Devyn Lundy, 2 YouTubers who lived with a few other YouTubers. She fell in love with her new parents friends, Colby Brock. She was kidnapped and tortured for a month. When she was freed, she found out she was pregnant with a baby girl and that her boyfriend got another girl pregnant with twin boys. Hailey and Colby raised the 3 children while the boys mother was in Japan for 15 years. They lived a normal life for 14 years.

I had an amazing boyfriend named Joey Warren who raped me while I was babysitting my little cousin. I met a boy named Tanner and after my first date with him I was kidnapped and tortured for a month, just like a mother. I was pregnant but, unlike my mom, I lost the baby. I dated Tanner for a while until I realized I was in love with the scrawny little emo boy, Virgil. 

I helped my brother get through a time when he thought he needed to stay in the closet so he could protect his boyfriend of 2 years. I even got a new friend out of that. Kevin is still one of my closest friends. Nic will always have the spot of the best friend though. 

I went through a lot in my life but all of it shaped me into the person I am today. I am so strong now because of everything that happened. I was never bored in high school but I was constantly living in fear. I'm so happy that now I can just live a normal life with my family. 

_____________

It's over.....it's actually over. I loved writing this series so much. I really did fall in love with characters. I'm so sad to see this go but I'm excited for the new things to come. Thank you everyone, I never would've continued the first book if it wasn't for all of your support. I hope you enjoyed! Love you all! Byeeee!

P.S. don't forget to leave your questions! You can ask anything you want about either book. You can ask me personal questions if you want as well. Please, don't be shy with your questions! You have until 4:30 pm on Monday the 21st.

XoXo
~Mel