(6)

If I gave Hayden a last name in Family Isn't Just Blood I don't remember so I just gave him a new one, Geene.

----------

We go to the police station about 3 hours after my dad gets back from dropping off the twins. After this we'e going to the doctors. The officer comes into the room and asks me to tell him what happened.

"I was babysitting my little cousin and I heard a knock the door. It was my boyfriend Joey Warren. I let him in and we put my cousin down for a nap. We were watching TV and making out but he wanted to take it further. I told him no and to stop multiple times but he didn't listen. He slapped me and chocked me.....I kicked him in the dick and ran for the stairs but he caught me and threw me on the floor.........then he...uh....he r...raped me" I explain.

"Your cousin didn't see anything?" he asks. 

"No. She was asleep upstairs"

"Ok. For now we'll keep an eye on him but we can't do anything until we get a medical report from your doctor" 

"Ok" 

"What's the boys name?"

"Joseph Warren"

"And your cousin can confirm he was there?"

"Yes"

"What's her name?"

"Millie Doh-Greene"

"Ok. You said she was your little cousin. How little?"

"She's 3"

"She's 3? So, because she's 3, I don't think she can be witness to him being there but there is still the medical report that will be proof. How long ago were you raped?"

"Yesterday. It was around 3 in the afternoon"

"Ok. You can leave now"

"Ok, thanks" I say and go out to the lobby where my parents and Nicole are waiting.

"Are you done?" mom asks.

"Yeah. They said they can't do anything except keep on eye on him until the doctors find proof it was him" I say.

"Let's go. Your appointment is in 15 minutes" dad says. We go out to the car and arrive at the doctors right on time. 

The doctor does a complete physical plus some other stuff to confirm it was Joey. She took some blood to see if I have any pregnancy hormones in my blood since it's to early for a pregnancy test.

"Do you want me to bring your mom or dad in before I tell you everything?" she asks.

"No" I say.

"I do have to tell them this either way since your a minor"

"I know. I just don't want them in here right now"

"Ok. We couldn't detect any pregnancy hormones in your blood but you will need to come back in 2 weeks for a follow up"

"Ok"

"There are very clear signs of trauma and violent intercourse"

"Can you see who did it?"

"We'll get the results around the same time as your follow up appointment. There was a fire at the lab so it's really slow"

"Ok so I'm not pregnant, I was defiantly raped, and the results confirming it was Joey will be here in 2 weeks?" I ask making sure I got everything.

"Yes"

"Ok. Can I go home now?" 

"I still have to talk to your parents but after that, yes"

"Ok" I say. I get up from the table and go out to the waiting room.

"She wants to talk to you" I tell my parents. They go back to the room and I sit next to Nicole.

"So?" she asks.

"Not pregnant. I have to wait 2 weeks for the results. I already know it's Joey but they need proof"

"Look at the good for now, you're not 14 and pregnant"

"Yeah.....what if Joey gets a really good lawyer and he doesn't go to jail?"

"If that happens, which it probably won't, you have 2...4...8...13 dudes on your side to keep him away from you"

"13?"

"Yeah"

"Who are the 13 dudes?"

"Your brothers make 2, my brother and boyfriend make 4, Cole's friends make 8, and Carlton's friends make 13"

"I can't ask your brother and Carlton's friends to do that for me"

"I'll ask them. We're family, Em"

"Not Carlton's friends. I haven't even met them"

"Fine. At least let me ask Cole, Carlton, and Cole's friends"

"Carlton doesn't like me"

"...he...likes you. He just has a weird way of showing it"

"He called me a bitch yesterday when I stopped him from beating up Logan Neil"

"Are you sure he didn't say ditch? Like, there's a ditch over there"

"Nic"

"Ok so maybe you both really hate each other"

"Yeah"

"Cole and his friends will defiantly help you though. You know Cole considers you his sister. You've met his friend and they like you....one of them a little to much.....they'll help you"

"What did you say?"

"Cole considers you his sister?"

"After that"

"They'll help?"

"Before that"

"Heh nothing...."

"Nicole Rapunzel Benaim, tell me right now"

"Remind me to change my middle name when I'm 18"

"I will. Who likes me?"

"Find out yourself" she says with a mischievous giggle.