Q and A! Plus description of new book

Q: When did Jackson figure out he's gay?
Jackson: I think I was 12...yeah 12.

Q: How does Emma feel about her parents/parents friends once being social media famous? And how does she feel about social media?
Emma: It's definitely weird. Especially seeing the comments.....*shudders* but it is kinda cool. I like social media. I don't like Musical.ly or Snapchat though. Tumblr is my favorite social media thingy. 

Q: Why was Emma sad when she lost her baby? Shouldn't she have been relieved since she was only 14?
Emma: I didn't really want a baby but it was still my baby. A part of me. 

Q: Are you working on anything new?
Me: I am. I've finished a few chapters already, I just have to edit them so the first chapter will be up either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Q: Why did nobody react when Hailey told Brennen and Colby that she witnessed her moms murder?
Me: Heh......moving on......

Q: Why is Rico such a fucking dick?
Rico: Well, hello to you too

Q: Any tips for writing?
Me: Don't do it when you're super tired. It comes out weird. One time when I went to edit the chapter the next day I saw something about Tyler dying and Emma making out with a punk chic. Oh, and edit. I've been too lazy to do that the past few chapters but I'll do it eventually.

Q: How long have you been into writing?
Me: Since 4th grade but I didn't really start to take it seriously until 5th. I started taking things from different things I watched and made little stories out of them for my friends to read. 2 of my closest friends(at the time) Bryson and Maddox, absolutely loved them. They would bug me until I finished the next one and would take it from me and read as soon as I said it was done. It made me feel great.

Q:  Who made the first move? Kevin or Jackson?
Kevin: Surprisingly, Jackson.
Jackson: Surprisingly? 

Kevin: You hadn't even told me you were gay yet. You were still in denial.

Jackson: You made the first move. You got really close to my face and bit your lip.

Kevin: First, I was leaning over you to get the popcorn because you wouldn't give it to me. Second, you kissed me. You made the first move
Jackson: Whatever

Q: What was the weirdest idea you had for FIJB and FIMTB that you decided not to do?
Me: Family Isn't Just Blood, probably make Hailey kill herself and she sees her mom and her mom says "what the hell do you think you're doing you dumbass" and Hailey is super confused and her mom says "get back to your body and if you ever do that again I will beat your ass" and Hailey just walks back to her body like 'what the fuck?!' 

Family Is More Than Blood, the one I was talking about earlier with Tyler dying and Emma making out with a punk chic.

Q: If Hailey could go back and stop herself from walking back to the orphanage the day she was kidnapped, would she?
Hailey: Yes. I was pregnant before I was kidnapped so I would still have her. 

That is all of the questions I received! If you asked something that was answered DM me or leave it in the comments and I'll go back and add it to this. Thank you to everyone who read the books! Love you all! Byeeeeeeeee!

XoXo
~Mel

P.S if you wanna know what the new book is about....read on.

Closet Case:

Benjamin Hills is the only openly gay kid in his school. He's a nerd and only has 1 friend. He's bullied by the whole football team. One day he's paired up with the star quarterback, Parker Johnson, in a ELA project at school. Parker, is a closeted gay. The more they hang out, the more their feelings for each other grow.

WARNING!!! This book is super cliche!