Win lose or Draal Part 1

A.N. -

I know this is a sudden transition, yes you may scold me for doing this. but y'know in the magic world anything is possible. sorry if you wanted more tiny Fay, that will come in the future.-

Fay woke up with a start. She remembers falling asleep in Aaarrrggghhh's palm. Her head feels swirly and dizzy. She looks over at the two trolls that are still in a slumber. She either had to get up or stay down. Fay decided to get up but soon realized that she was not in the same body she was once before.

Looking at herself she has clearly changed over night into a deer centaur. No wonder it got cold last night. She grew out of her blanket. Fay quickly tried to get up. She wasn't used to four legs so it made it harder for her to balance. She propped herself against the wall and slowly walked toward the entrance. At the entrance she found a closed shop with some human clothes. Everyone was still asleep, so Fay silently and slowly staggered over to the clothing line.

Pulling a white shirt and some socks she headed back towards Blinky's library. Fay quietly pulled the shirt over antlers and onto her torso. She placed each arm within the slot of the sleeve. Once she was done, she looked at the socks she grabbed and started to put them over her antlers. She still had enough time to get some sleep, so she sat back down and then slowly closed her eyes. It was only then when she heard a voice calling her.

" Fay? " a familiar voice called " Fay are you Fay?"

Fay awoke for the second time only to see Blinky shaking her awake. She puts her hands on his arms that are shaking her.

" Yes, it is me. Stop shaking me so I can go back to sleep." Fay said groggily

" Great Deya the deliverer!" Blinky exclaimed as he let go of Fay " You grew?"

" Surprisingly yes. " answered Fay as she rolled over into a sitting position

" How did you do it- wait are those socks on your horns?" Blinky questioned her

" Yes, they are. I put them there so no one can look at me funny." Fay sat there looking down at the ground

" my dear Fay, you look fine. If anyone is giving you weird looks, just stick near Aaarrrggghhh. " Blinky comforted her as he took each sock off of her antlers

A moment passed where finally all hope had been restored. Fay was once happy as before.

" now I have a meeting with the trollhunter about some business." Blinky explained to Fay as he got up

" May I come with you? I don't want to be left alone again. " Fay reasoned with him as he skeptically thought about it.

" I don't see why not," Blinky looked at Aaarrrggghhh " We'll just need to find a cover for you. "

" Oki dokie!" Fay cheered as she slowly got up. Balancing herself, she slowly walked with Blinky and Aaarrrggghhh through Trollmarket. Soon enough Aaarrrggghhh found a blanket and draped over Fay's back side. So far, no troll has noticed her between Blinky and Aaarrrggghhh.

The two trolls and fairy came across the stairwell to above. It took some time for Blinky to open the portal for the human trollhunter.

Fay waited at the bottom of the stairs due to taking steps. She only learned how to walk. She didn't want to push herself too hard. Once four figures have made their way into Fay's direct vision, the small, chubby ran up to her.

" Oh wow, a Centaur! My name is Toby. What's yours?" Toby asked her as he shook her hand and looked round her.

" Fay." Fay answered sheepishly. The tall human shortly followed Toby and greeted her.