Floating

" Oh, thank you deer Fay!" Bagdwella thanked Fay as she hastily grabbed the small chest away from her and ran towards the Hero's Forge.

Fay tilted her head in wonder as she felt some of her hair rise. She turned around quickly, only to find no one behind her. Once again she could feel someone lifting up her hair. Fay raised her hand and shooed away the invisible nothing and began to run to the Hero's Forge. As she entered she pulled up the hood that was attached to the jacket. Immediately she felt better but she could still feel the hair on her neck stand up.

She found Claire practicing with the shadow staff next to Toby who was currently aggravating her. Jim had just reappeared from the council. Fay silently crept up to Draal as Bagdwella came from a corridor with the small chest.

" Trollhunter! It's urgent!" Bagdwella huffed as she presented the box towards him

" What is it? Is everything okay?" Master Jim asked as Toby and Claire stopped fighting

" I have a package I need delivered to my sister Sagdwella. She lives under a trailer in OO-tah." Bagdwella says as she shoves the small chest into Jim's arms

" OoOoOo'taaah" Fay copied her but with echoes

Draal looked over at her in the corner of his eye. Smiling he slowly moved his fingers towards Fay's hands. Aaarrrgghh just managed to scoot over a bit to listen to the conversation.

" Wait a minute, you want me to mail something?" Master Jim asks as he shoves the box back into Bagdwella's claws

Fay glanced down to see who touched her hand and smiled. She looked back up as she made her hands dance around his.

" Your post office is faster than the carrier mice trolls. I suppose they don't eat parcels either. You're suppose to answer every call." Bagdwella

It wasn't sooner or later when Fay felt like someone was watching her. She glanced at everyone but they were either listening to the conversation or playing handsy with her. Her hand stopped at Draal's open hand as she heard a male's whisper in her ear. Fay stood there in shock as her hand quickly dropped from Draal's. She looked over at Draal to see his eyes staring worriedly back at her.

" This is a call." Bagdwella's voice brought Fay back to reality as she watched the lady troll give the small chest to Jim one last time

" Fine." Jim sighed as he held the small box, " Jim the mailman. Why not?"

" Here is the address and whatever you do, do not open it!" Bagdwella warns as she gives Master Jim a piece of parchment, " I've got my eye on you!"

Everyone watched Bagdwella quickly run out of the forge to go do her other business. Fay turned her head to see Toby lifting the orange hammer. He let out a grunt, causing everyone to look at him.

" Hey, Jim, look at me! I got it! I got it! I don't got it!" Toby says as he tries to balance the hammer but he fails as the hammer leans over. In struggle, Toby tries to keep the balance but he loses it by swinging it every where.

" I don't got it! I don't got it! I don't got it! I don't got it! I-" Toby yells as the hammer carries him towards Fay and Draal. In immediate reaction, Draal pushes Fay out of the way and tries to stop Toby. Fay closes her eyes, not wanting to see the outcome as she hears a crash and Draal yelling in pain.

" Ooh, everything hurts." Toby grunts in pain as Fay slowly uncover her eyes to reveal Draal's Golden arm.

Fay approaches the arm and then looks over to Draal who was currently getting up from the hit.

" I'm so sorry Draal!" Toby apologizes as he gets off him and tries to help Draal up

Jim checks his watch to see the time and panics.