Win Lose or Draal Part 2

Draal stood there with his arms crossed as Jim panicked about death. Fay crossed her arms, trying to mimic Draal.

" Death? What is he talking about? I thought this was only a rematch." Jim turned around to Blinky

"To challenge a troll's honor can only end in ruin. " Blinky said to Jim " It's all right ther in chapter three of A Brief Recap-" Blinky stops mid sentence and Aaarrrggh steps up behind Fay to see what the situation is like. " You still haven't read the book." Blinky eyed Jim

" Now hold on, " Jim interrupted " This fight, I don't know, maybe we can, um... postpone it?" Jim nervously suggests

" Postpone, you say? What a trainer!" Draal mocks Blinky and looks to Aaarrrggh " Does everyone in your company forget how to fight? Don't think I don't see you back there, you weakling. Once I'm done with the trollhunter, you'll be my next punching bag. " Draal looks over at Fay her legs slightly tremble. Blinky and Aaarrrggh slowly come towards Fay to comfort her.

" There are things that have been brought to our attention, " Jim tried to explain " Things that have serious implications." Blinky realizing what he was about to say opened his mouth.

" No, no, no, Master Jim! Shh! " Blinky shushed him in time

" By Kanjigar's honor, I would have made your death swift and painless, but, for that act of cowardice, I will show you no mercy when I take back what's rightfully mine." Draal Threatened

" Bid farewell to your loved ones, Jim , the dead meat." Draal walks into the pub.

"I'm going to die tomorrow." Jim said before sighing with Toby.

Fay thought for a moment and stayed quiet. She wondered what a punching bag was. The five of them walked until they were at the bridge. Once again, Fay stood at the bottom of the stairwell and waited for Blinky and Aaarrrggh. Fay looked out at trollmarket and thought of making a run to Blinky's place but, she would trip on her way there.

Once Blinky and Aaarrrggh reached the bottom Fay wandered to them

" what's a punching bag?" Fay asked looking at them expectantly

The two trolls looked between each other before Blinky hugged Fay. Then Aaarrrggh hugged them both.

" we will never let such a thing happen to you, Fay." Blinky spoke as Aaarrrggh squeezed a little.

Soon they dispersed and walked back to Blinky's place. The crowd was a little unforgiving as they walked out in the open. It was only a matter of time before the fight and Fay was only reborn to this new world. She new what fighting was but she never participated in it.

Blinky walked in and grabbed a book from the shelf. Once grabbed, he began reading it. Aaarrrggh just stared blankly at the library. Fay walked over to where her small crystal was and found her crystal ball. She picked up the pint size ball and looked through it with boredom. It was until then, the ball grew warmer and slowly increased its size. Instead of holding a ball like a bouncy ball, she now held her crystal ball like a volleyball.

Blinky kept reading his book while Aaarrrggh looked over and made his way towards Fay. They both looked at the crystal ball like it was going to show them something. Just then some horns were sounded.

It was Time for the fight. The trolls were already walking into the Arena. Blinky went to get Jim while Aaarrrggh stayed with Fay this time at the bottom. As they walked to the arena, Jim gave Toby a letter.

" Hey, I want you to have this." Jim gave Toby a letter

" What's this?" Toby looks at the letter