Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3: Hayes POV

I need to find the new girl. Nash really likes her and I really screwed up. He hasn't had a relationship in a long time because everyone has only dated him because he is famous.

"Lacey have you seen the new girl?" I asked the only girl I saw in the hallway since it was the end of the day and I was desperate to find her.

"You mean Mackenzie?" She said. Annoyed because I called her the new girl.

"Yes! Do you know where she is?" I asked a little to excited. But I really need to find Mackenzie and quick.

"Yeah she just left to meet her mom in the parking lot why?"she asked.

"I need to apologize about what happened earlier because I think I embarrassed her." I said not wanting to explain how.

"Well you better hurry up." she said pushing me towards the door. "Wait doesn't she live next to you?"

"Yeah but I need to talk to her now because Nash was going to ask her out after school." I told her and Lacey had a shocked and excited look on her face.

"Omg really! She so likes him!" She said excitedly. She likes him! That's good so Nash probably won't get rejected.

I ran out the door and saw Mackenzie walking towards a car. "Wait Mackenzie...wait! I need to talk to you!" I yelled across the parking lot. She turned around and walked towards me.

"Yeah?" she asked confused.

"I'm so sorry about this afternoon I never meant to embarrass you I hope you can forgive me it was all my fault not Nash's." I said practically begging for forgiveness. I couldn't ruin Nash's chance at getting a girlfriend. Nash needed to be happy.

"Ok I forgive you but I really have to go my mom is waiting to drive me home. Bye neighbor." Mackenzie said nicely as she walked to her moms Santa Fe.