Chapter 31

Chapter 31: Taylor's POV

We went to my place and hung out for a while just watching movies. I was really tired because it was about 2:00 in the morning. Mackenzie started climbing on top of me and kissing me. She started unbuttoning my shirt when I stopped her.

"Mack we can't." I said. She made her puppy dog eyes and I gave in. "Fine just for a little. She jumped back on me and took off my shirt and I took off hers. I was looking Mack up and down. She has such a nice body.

"Babe what are you doing?" she asked.

"Umm..." I didn't know I was looking at her that long I guess I was. I grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me.

*an hour later*

We were just laying in my bed now under the covers because we were still naked. I was extremely tired I was sort of falling asleep.

"Taylor what are you doing!" she yelled.

"What!" I said realizing I was squeezing her boob. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." she said. After that we both fell asleep.

*three weeks later*

Mackenzie's POV

Today was the day of the baby shower and I couldn't wait. I needed to know the gender. Ugh I need to know I can't take it.

"Sweetie Taylor's here to drive you to the shower." my mom called from downstairs.

"Be down in a sec." I said checking myself out in the mirror before running downstairs. My baby bump was getting bigger and you could defiantly tell I was pregnant.

"Let's go babe." Taylor said to me grabbing my hand and walking to his car.