Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Nash's POV

I can't believe this is happening to Mackenzie. What did she ever do to them? Nothing. That's what she did. Nothing. I'm beyond pissed right now.

"Hey bro what's up." Taylor asked.

"Don't talk to me right now I'm pissed." I said walking into my room I am sharing with Taylor.

"Wait Nash...whats wrong?" Taylor asked me opening the door to our room.

"My fans are calling Mackenzie a slut who is just using me for popularity. They even started a hashtag called I hate Mackenzie." I said slamming my phone onto my bed.

"Omg bro that's terrible you should tweet your fans telling them to stop." he said.

"That's a great idea Taylor." I said picking up my phone and going on twitter.

*tweeting*

Okay all you guys tweeting nasty tweets about Mackenzie need to stop. I know you guys are my fans but picking on my girlfriend is not how I want my fans to act. If you guys are really my fans you would be happy for me.

I'm so glad I did that I feel so much better. I hope doing that will make them stop.

*mackenzie tweeting back Nash*

Omg thanks for standing up for me babe! I love you so much😘

Mackenzie is the cutest girl ever I love her so much. I changed into my favorite pajamas. My football sweat pants and my Nashty sweatshirt. I opened the door to my room and walked across the hallway to Mackenzie's room. I knocked on the door and opened the door she was sitting on her bed.

"Hey babe thanks for standing up for me." she said.

"No problem." I said walking over to her bed and sitting down.

"Why is it so cold tonight?" she asked shivering.

"Here have my sweatshirt." I said pulling my sweatshirt off and handing it to her. "Now that I'm shirtless you have to keep me warm." I said winking at her.

"Okay come here." she said pulling me down onto her bed so we could cuddle. I wrapped my arms around her protectively and she snuggled up real close to me. Her small body was warm against my bare chest. After a couple of minutes she fell asleep. I didn't want to wake her so I kissed her on the cheek and fell asleep.