Chapter 33

Chapter 33: Mackenzie's POV

It's pink! The baby is going to be a girl! I was hoping for a girl!

"It's a girl." Taylor said looking really happy.

"Omg it's a girl!" I said kissing Taylor on the lips.

"Okay kids we don't need to have another baby shower"

We stopped kissing and me and Taylor laughed.

"I love you Mackenzie." Taylor said kissing me.

"I love you too."

"Come with me." Taylor said taking me outside. The building was right across from the beach. So we walked across to the beach.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"You will see." he said "look up."

I looked up in the sky and there was a plane. The plane was writing in the sky: Mackenzie will you marry me? I looked back down and saw Taylor in the sand on one knee.

"Mackenzie I don't want to spend my life with anyone but you. You make me laugh when I'm sad. I can always count on you for a smile. You are now going to be the mother of my kid and I wouldn't want it any other way. You are my world, my whole world. You are the love of my life. Will you marry me?"

"Yes! Of course I will marry you Taylor!" I yelled. He lifted me up bride style and we kissed. We kissed for a while and I herd everyone clapping and yelling. "I love you Taylor Caniff!"

"I love you Mackenzie Caniff!" he yelled. As soon I he called me Mackenzie Caniff I kissed him. We were kissing so intimately. A little to intimately for people to watch us so we stopped.

"Congratulation guys!" Nash said to us.

"Thanks!" we both said back.

"Mom when we get home I'm going to pack up my stuff and move in with Taylor."

"Okay sweetie." she said. I could tell she was crying when I said yes because she was so happy.

"Let's go babe." Taylor said peeping the passenger side door for me.

"Let's go." I said hoping in the car.