Chapter 27

Chapter 27: Mackenzie POV

Today Taylor is flying in to see me. I can't believe we are dating now and going to have a kid. This is so exciting. I am also scared though to go back to school I wonder if people know yet? I wonder if Lacey knows? How is everyone going to react when they find out. Its going to be really hard with Taylor not around the whole time because he lives in California. Taylor's supposed to be in by 4:00 pm and it's 3:00 pm right now. I really need to see him.

Taylor's POV

"We will be landing in an hour." the flight attendant said over the speaker.

"Finally. I need to see Mackenzie." I said to myself.

"Can I have a picture with you?" a girl asked me. How many pictures am I going tot have to take?

"Sure." I said taking a selfie with the girl.

"Thanks!" she said.

I can't wait to tell her that I am renting an apartment in the area so I can stay with her longer. I hope when the baby is born she will move in the apartment with me. I'm so excited.

*two hours later*

I drove to Mackenzie's house and knocked on the door. When she opened it she was so excited. She hugged me and I gave her a kiss. "Hey babe."

"Heyy. Come in." she said pulling me in the door and up the stairs but her mom stopped us.

"Hello. Mackenzie who is this?" she asked.

"Mom this is Taylor. Remember?" she said pointing to her stomach.

"Oh right. Hello Taylor how are you?" she asked giving me a hug.

"I'm very good how are you?" I asked.

"I'm great it's so good to meet you." she said.

"Nice to meet you too." I said.

"Come on Taylor." Mackenzie said pulling me up the stairs.

"Babe I want to tell you something." I said.

"What is it?" she asked nervously.

"I'm renting an apartment a block from here so I can be with you." I said

"Omg that's amazing!" she yelled hugging me and planting a kiss on my lips.

"I'm glad your happy." I said. Kissing he back.