Chapter 36

Chapter 36: Taylor's POV

I pulled into the driveway and got out of my car. Mackenzie should be here soon she wasn't to far behind me. I can't wait to start my life with her. She really is the love of my life. I couldn't live with out her. While I was waiting I decided to go on twitter. Something's wrong all these fans are going crazy.

*reading tweets*

We did it!

She's gone!

That slut is gone!

We finally got rid of that dirty slut that would have grown up to be a stripper.

We just made Nash and Taylor's life better!

Now we have a shot with Taylor!

Now instead of Taylor having sex with that slut and almost having a kid, it could be us!

Your welcome Taylor Caniff!

We did it cause we love you!

What are they talking about. Sometimes these fans are really weird. I should send out a tweet asking what they are talking about.

*sending a tweet*

Taylor- What are you guys talking about?

You don't know?

Haven't you herd yet?

Should we give him a hint?

Okay let's give him a hint.

Have you seen Mackenzie lately?

Taylor- Not yet why?

We aren't going to tell you everything.

Call her.

I got out my phone and called Mackenzie. She didn't answer it went righty to voice mail. Okay I'm a little freaked out now. I called Mackenzie's mom.

"Hi Mrs. Hasting have you..."

"Omg is Mackenzie in labor! Bill get our daughter and get in the car! Mackenzie's in labor!"

"No no she's not in labor."

"Never mind she's not in labor!"

"Have you seen Mackenzie?"

"No why is something wrong?"

"Um she isn't at our house yet I'm worried."

"Okay umm I will see if she's around the neighborhood and drive around by you."

"Okay call or text me if you find her."

"Okay."

I hung up and ran to my car and started driving. I was driving for about ten minutes when I saw her car. I pulled up behind it and ran over to the drivers side window. The window was smashed and so were all the other windows. Omg where is she! I walked around to the other side of the car and the tires were slashed and something was spray painted on the side. It said: Looking for Mack well you should check the woods. As soon as I saw that I ran into the woods screaming her name. I saw something spray painted on a tree: you are getting warmer. A couple feet later I saw another spray painted tree: So close. I couple steps away from the tree I saw her she was laying on the ground. I ran to her and saw she was stabbed in the chest. She wasn't breathing she was dead. I also saw she was stabbed in the stomach. Omg Alison is never going to be born and I'm never going to have the life I dreamed of with my family. I just looked at her and I felt a tear run down my cheek. I screamed. Who would do this to her. I know the fan girls talking about it on twitter. Why would they think they are helping me I loved her. I texted Mackenzie's mom.

I found her

Omg you did thank god can you bring her home.

Umm

What?

She was um killed.

What! How!

Somebody stabbed her in the chest and in the stomach.

The baby is dead too!

Yes.

Can you come to our house.

Sure Mrs. Hastings.