Chapter 30

Chapter 30: Mackenzie's POV

We got to my house and Taylor opened the car door for me. We opened the front door and my mom was setting the table.

"Mrs.Hasting is there anything I can help you with?" Taylor asked he is such a gentleman.

"No I'm good and call me Kathy." my mom said.

"Okay call me if you need help." Taylor said grabbing my hand and walking with me to my room.

"Babe my mom loves you." I said. He sat down on my bed and I sat on his lap.

"Haha I hope she does." he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Well..." he said laying me down on my bed gently kissing my lips. His lips are so soft. He kissed my lips then my cheek and down to my neck. "I...love...you...mackenzie...you...are... beautiful." he said in between kissing me.

"I love you too." I said. I felt Taylor biting my neck a little. The pain felt good though. I let out a little moan and Taylor giggled. He was on top of me now kissing my lips gently when my dad walked in.

"Mack...what is going on in here!" my dad yelled while Taylor jumped off of me.

"Nothing dad." I said.

"Nothing why is this boy on top of you. He...he...gave you a hickey!" my dad yelled pointing at my neck. "He already got you pregnant...and I wanted to kill him don't give me another reason to do it."

"I'm sorry sir i..."

"Don't. Dinners ready."

"Okay sir." Taylor said.

My dad left the room and I turned to Taylor. "Don't worry babe." I said climbing onto him and slowly kissing him.

"Babe." he said. "We can't get caught again and your really making me want to...never mind can you stay at my place tonight?"

"Sure." I said getting off him. We walked downstairs and ate dinner. We came back up to my room and I packed a bag told my parents I would be staying a Taylor's and would be home by lunch. Then we left.