Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Mackenzie's POV

*on the plane*

I was holding Nash's hand when we got on the plane. We were looking for our seats when somebody tapped Nash's shoulder. He turned around and there was a little girl I think is about 10.

"Hi...um Nash can I please have a picture with you?" she asked sweetly.

"Sure!" Nash said. He handed me the camera.

"Wait I want your girlfriend in the picture too." she said.

"You want me to be in the picture." I said shocked.

"Yep." she said handing the camera to Lacey. We all smiled and the picture was taken.

"Thanks guys!" she said skipping back to her mom.

"Awe that was so cute!" I said to Nash.

"I know right. Here are our seats row B3" he said. "What seat do you want window or isle?" he asked me.

"Definitely window." I said winking at him. "I want to see the what it's like I have never been on a plane before."

"Wow really. Than I definitely will let you have the window seat then." he said.

Nash's POV

*five hours later*

"We finally got to the rental car place and rented a mini van. We just pulled up to our beachfront house and Mackenzie's face was priceless.

"Omg guys this place is huge!" she said.

"Wait till you see the inside of it." I said. We walked through the front door and Mackenzie's jaw dropped.

"Holy shit." she said.

"Haha go pick out the room you and Lacey will share." I said.

"Okay." she said as her and Lacey raced up the steps.

"I can't believe how excited she is. She is so cute." I said.

"You guys are perf." Cameron said in a girly voice.

"Shut up Cameron." I said.

"So you guys going to have fun while we are here?" Taylor asked winking.

"I don't know." I said. I heard

Mackenzie and Lacey call their room so now it was our turn to go up and pick. I wonder if it will happen while we are here.