Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Mackenzie's POV

I step into the passenger side of the car and Lacey was in the drivers side. I opened my hand and looked at the necklace Taylor gave me.

"What's that?" Lacey asked.

"Taylor gave it to me." I said.

"Why?" she asked.

"He was a really good friend and we were going to miss each other so he have me this." I said.

"Oh that's cool." she said.

*A week after Mackenzie and Lacey left California*

Lacey called me and said Nash was arrested and was going to court in a month. I haven't told my parents about what happened yet with Nash. I just didn't know how. I will tell them soon. I will tell them tomorrow.

"Mackenzie!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"Yes mom!" I yelled back.

"Come down here!" she yelled.

"Okay." I said worriedly. I walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and my mom was washing dishes. "Mom where's dad?" I asked.

"Mowing the lawn why?" she asked.

"I need to tell you guys something." I said.

"Okay tell me." she said.

"No I want to tell you both." I said.

"Okay let me go get your father." she said walking out onto the porch and calling my dads name. My dad stopped mowing the lawn and walked up our steps and into the house. My mom and dad both sat across from me.

"What's up sweetie?" my dad asked.

"Well me and Nash broke up." I said.

"Awe sweetie that's terrible. What happened?" my mom asked.

"Well I was being hated on by his fans and I couldn't take it. So I went to break up with him and...and he...hit me." I said waiting for there reactions.

"What!" my dad yelled slamming his hands on the table.

"What!" my mom said.

"Calm down guys he is going to jail it's fine." I said.

"It's not fine are you kidding me you got beat by your boyfriend!" my dad yelled.

"I'm okay I'm not hurt my friend Taylor Caniff helped me." I said.

"Well if your sure your okay I won't be as mad. Tell your friend Taylor thank you." my dad said.

"I'm sure I'm okay dad. I will thank Taylor. I will go call him right now." I said walking to my room and shutting the door behind me.

*on the phone with Taylor*

"Hey Mack." Taylor said in a raspy voice that was very sexy.

"Hey Tay." I said.

"What's up?" he asked.

"I just wanted to thank you for saving me from Nash." I said. "And for staying with me that night."

"That's was no problem." he said. "And I promise not to tell what happened that night."

"Thank you Tay." I said. "Well I should go do some homework."

"Okay bye." he said.

"Bye" I said hanging up the phone.