Chapter 11

Chapter 11:Mackenzie's POV

I was sitting in my hospital room bored out of my mind. Then the doctor came in.

"Hi Mackenzie how are you doing?" he asked me.

"I'm doing really well." I said feeling a lot better.

"Okay so you should be good to go home by tomorrow." he said smiling.

"Oh my god really! That's great!" I said becoming really happy.

"I believe you have some visitors in the waiting room would you like me to send them in?" he asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes please." I said. When he shut the door soon after somebody knocked.

"come in." I said. When the door opened I saw Mrs. Grier, Hayes, and Nash.

"Hi Mackenzie how are you feeling?" asked Mrs. Grier.

"I'm so much better the doctor said I can go home tomorrow." I said smiling.

"That's great!" Hayes said.

Than Mrs. Grier and Hayes walked over to my bed and gave me a ballon and a card. Nash just sat in a chair in the corner of the room.

*about an hour later*

"Well Mackenzie me and Hayes are going to get going. You two have some catching up to do since Nash hasn't seen you in about 2 weeks." she said as they started for the door.

"Okay see you guys soon." I said. When the door closed Nash ran over to my bed and sat right next to me.

"Hey bae." he said winking at me as I laughed.

"Hi Nash." I said.

"I have something for you." he said handing me a pink bag. I opened the bag and looked up at him while pulling a Monsters INC. dvd and a Sully stuffed animal.

"Oh my god Nash! This is amazing! I love you!" I said kissing him on the lips. He surprised me by pulling me closer to him kissing me passionately. We heard something outside the door so we quickly pulled away. "To be continued." I said.

"To be continued." he said.

We turned on the movie and cuddled until we fell asleep.