Chapter 35

Chapter 35: Mackenzie's POV

After Taylor came up with that awesome name I told him I was ready to leave. We walked downstairs. Taylor was carrying two of my suit cases. He didn't want me to carry anything but my purse.

"Dad can you help grab some of my things from upstairs?" I asked sweetly.

"Sure sweetie." he said messing up my hair.

"Daddy." I said laughing.

"I'm going to miss my little girl." he said tearing up.

"Don't worry we will visit." I said hugging him.

"Promise." he said still hugging me.

"Promise."

"I should go grab the rest of your stuff."

"Thank you dad."

My dad came back downstairs and helped put my things in my car and Taylor's car. When everything was in our two cars I said bye to everyone.

"Bye mom. I will call soon." I said hugging her.

"Okay sweetie." she said hugging me. "And Taylor don't forgot to take care of my daughter and call me when she goes into labor."

"I promise Mrs. Hastings."

"Bye sis." I said giving her a hug. "Don't forget that you can text me and ask to come over anytime to hang out."

"Okay Mack I will." she said.

"Were is dad?" I asked my mom.

"I don't know but I will tell him you guys said bye."

"Okay thanks." I said grabbing Taylor's hand and kissing him gently on the lips. I walked over to my car and started to pull out of the driveway. I waved goodbye and drove away. I can't wait to start my new life with Taylor and Alison. I was due to have Alison anytime now. I was hoping it would be in three days so me and Alison could be born on the same day.