Chapter 40

Chapter 40: Taylor's POV

I told Abby to get in the car so I could drive her home. I was beyond pissed at her family. Especially Mackenzie for letting me think she was dead!

"Thanks for the ride Taylor."

"Your welcome. Thanks for the information." I said driving away.

*the next morning*

I woke up and got ready for school. I parked in my parking space and walked threw the front doors. Casey Hills came up to me and started to flirt with me.

"Hey Taylor." Casey said wrapping her arms around my next and pushing herself against me. I didn't push her away because I liked it.

"Hey Casey." I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Want to go somewhere private?" she whispered in my ear.

"Yep." I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the janitors closet and locked it . We started to kiss it wasn't a passionate kiss this was different. I kissed the corner of her mouth, to her cheek, to her neck and started to suck. Casey moaned and I went nuts. I started to take her shirt and high waisted shorts off. She was wearing a light pink lace bra and a matching thong. She took off my shirt and my shorts and then she palmed my threw my boxers. Then she took them off I took off her bra and thong. She was beautiful. I started rubbing her boobs and never breaking the kiss. I laid her down on the floor and now we were having sex. She moaned and dug her nails into my back. When we reached the end we just sat there. She rested her head on my chest and fell asleep. I was woken up by my phone going off.

Hey baby you should probably know I'm not dead and I want to continue our relationship. We have each other and now we have Alison she was born yesterday.

Don't call me baby ever again. I found out you weren't dead from your sister not YOU! We are never having a relationship I'm done with you. I've moved on now I'm with Casey Hills. I don't want to ever hear about or see Alison ever! Leave me alone.

Taylor please I love you. I need you to help me with Alison I'm still trying to finish school. What are you doing with Casey?!?

You obviously never loved me if you made me suffer thinking you were dead. You should have thought about all of this before you faked your death. I'm not taking care of Alison ever. Get it through your head. What am I doing with Casey I'm fucking her and we are dating.

Taylor I need you.

To fucking bad I don't love you anymore I love Casey!

Mackenzie's POV

I can't believe he said that. Why is he fucking Casey we are supposed to be married and have a kid. I tried to send him another text but verizon sent me a text saying he blocked my number. I can't believe this.