Chapter 34

Chapter 34: Taylor's POV

We drove to Mackenzie's house and walked in the front door and went to her room to pack her things so she can live with me.

"Babe can you grabbed a couple suit cases from the basement?"

"Sure babe." I said walking out of her room and to the basement. I grabbed a pink one, a blue one, and a green one because they were the biggest ones. I walked back upstairs and Mackenzie was walking around her room getting her things. She was talking to herself. It was really cute she was saying: I'm finally Mrs. Caniff. I'm going to marry the love of my life and have a baby with him. I wonder what we are going to name it?

"Hey babe." I said walking into the room and putting the suit cases on the bed.

"Thanks. You can put on the tv while I pack."

"Okay tell me if you need help."

I turned on the tv and watched my favorite show. The deadliest catch.

Mackenzie's POV

I opened my closet and started putting all my clothes in the green suit case because it was the biggest and I have a lot of clothes. I took everything and just put it in a suit case. I took the rest of my stuff and put it in bags and was done packing. Now me and Taylor would just have to go out and buy furniture for the baby's room and get her all this cute little toys. The best thing will be picking out clothes for her. We still had to come up with the perfect name for her.

"Taylor what are we going to name her?" I said placing a hand on my stomach.

"I don't know come here." Taylor said and when I walked over to him he placed his ear to my stomach. "I think she wants to be named Alison."

"Omg! That's a really cute name." I said clapping. "Her names Alison."