Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Nash's POV

I walked into Mackenzie and Lacey's room and saw Mackenzie sitting on her bed crying.

"Bae what's wrong?" I asked worried.

"I was looking at my twitter and...and I...just look for yourself." she said barely being able to talk because if how hard she was crying.

I grabbed her phone and was shocked to find what some of the people were saying.

*reading tweets*

Nash's new girlfriend, Mackenzie Hasting is such a slut. She is just using Nash to be popular because she is a little nobody. How does he even like her she is the ugliest girl I have ever seen. #ihatemackenzie

Mackenzie's using Nash. She is such I bitch I hate her.

Nash you should totally dump her she is using you.

#ihatemackenzie

Omg why are people saying this about my girlfriend. None of its true. Some fans these girls are.

"Mackenzie it's okay they are just jealous of how amazingly beautiful and sweet you are." I said pulling her into my arms comforting her.

"Why are they doing this?" she asked looking up at me eyes watering.

"They always do this to people. They are jealous that they are dating someone. Don't let it get to you they are just trying to make you feel bad." I said.

"Okay I hope they stop." see said.

"Me too." I said kissing her gently on the lips. "I have to go talk to the guys. Call me if you need me."

"Okay I will. Love you Nash." she said sadly.

"Love you to bae." I said kissing her one more time before I opened the door and left her room.