Sequel thing

(THIS IS COMPLETELY UNEDITED SO PLEASE PARDON ANY MISTAKES OKAY I'M TIRED)

"I can't believe Hugh had the audacity to leave me at such a time." Rosa huffed, sinking into her couch and crossing her arms.

Bianca and Cheren sat on Rosa's left, and Hilda and N were sharing a recliner.

"How dare he?" Hilda gasped.

"The absolute audacity." Cheren mocked.

Rosa flicked Cheren's forehead then pointed to Hilda then muttered, "You're next."

"So what is this 'time'?" Bianca asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Rosa sighed.

Her friends looked amongst themselves, confused looks flashing across their faces.

"Um...No?"

"That's why we asked." Hilda spat.

Rosa groaned, "It's Hugh and I's friendship anniversary!" She exclaimed.

"Aww!" Bianca cooed.

"You remember things like that?" Hilda asked.

"Yeah...you don't remember the day you met N?"

Hilda drew a blank. She turned to N, "Do you remember?"

"September 18th." N answered.

"Well how about that?"

"So it's your friendship anniversary with Hugh?" Cheren asked.

"Yes!" Rosa answered.

"And he's in Undella town right now?"

"Yes."

"Gee if only you had a Pokémon who could get you anywhere really quickly. Perhaps a giant white dragon? I don't know..."

Rosa frowned, "I don't know...he didn't seem to really want me to come. I don't get it! He's gonna challenge Cynthia and he doesn't want me there to support him?"

"Loverboy probably doesn't want you there because he thinks you'll distract him."

"Loverboy?" Rosa asked.

"Yeah Hugh, on the fact he's like, desperately in love with you."

The room grew dead silent.

"What?" Rosa whispered.

"Oh Cheren..." N groaned.

Cheren's face grew pale, "W-Wait...you didn't know?"

"No!"

"'Don't tell N' he said," N said, mimicking Cheren's voice, "'He can't keep a secret'"

"Well Hugh was supposed to tell her!" Cheren hissed.

"You honestly thought he would? Not even I am that stupid!"

"Wait!" Rosa yelled, getting everyone's attention, "Does Hugh...like me?"

Cheren buried his face in his hands, "Oh Arceus, Hugh is gonna kill me!"

"Oh he won't," Hilda assured, "He'll probably ask me to do it."