JK

"Woah Hilda, did you shrink?" Gladion asked, placing a hand on his old friend's head.

Hilda scowled, "Shut up." She muttered.

"I think she did!" Silver gasped, using her as an arm rest, "Gee, what happened Hilda?"

"Shut up!" Hilda yelled, shaking her friends off.

Gladion and Silver laughed at their now small friend. Hilda looked over to her husband who was having a tearful reunion with Lyra and Moon. She chuckled to herself.

She turned back to her friends, "The squad is back!"

The boys nodded. Each set of parents finally acknowledged their children and how awkward they looked.

"Why don't we introduce everybody?" Hilda suggested.

Silver opened his mouth to speak, but the three girls with him cut him off.

"Well you remember me, Lyra!" His wife said.

"I'm Amber!" The red head with pigtails exclaimed.

A girl with pink hair appeared from behind Amber, "I'm Garnet! Though you may have already heard of me."

The girls Pachirisu squeaked from her arms.

Her sister elbowed her, "Check your ego."

A frail, dark haired girl appeared from behind Gladion, "I'm Lacey..." she said, her voice quiet.

Hilda put her hands on her hips and looked to her friends, "All girls, huh guys?"

Silver and Gladion sighed, "Yeah..." They grumbled.

"How fortunate..." A voice behind Hilda said.

Hilda turned around and glared, "Illusion, I swear to Arceus, if you so much as lay a hand on any of these girls, you are dead!"

Garnet giggled, "He couldn't get me anyways."

"I don't know about that..." Amber said, "Got a dollar?"

"Amber!"

"Hi I'm Juniper." Hilda's daughter interrupted, "I'm here to keep the womanizer in check." She stated, punching her brother in the side.

Illusion crossed his arms, "You're no fun."

The Zorua on his shoulder barked.

Illusion smirked, "See? Zorua agrees."

Juniper rolled her eyes, "Zorua is biased."

"They can talk to Pokémon too?" Gladion asked.

N nodded proudly, "Yup! They are my children after all!"

The three girls swarmed Illusion and Juniper, "You can talk to Pokémon?" They all asked.

The parents chuckled, "Let's get outta here already." Hilda said, "I hate airports."

(A/N. I GUESS I DECIDED I'M GONNA DO THESE IN PARTS INSTEAD OF ALL AT ONCE CAUSE YOU KNOW I'M TRASH.

Anyways I hope you liked it!

K thx bai)