I have no idea why I wrote this

Sylveon leaned back into her large office chair. She used her ribbons and the large desk in front of her to force her chair to spin.

"Could you not?" A large voice boomed from across the table.

Sylveon sighed and gripped the table with her front ribbons to force her stop. She blew a raspberry at the Pokémon across the table.

The Pokémon tossed an empty box of cookies, "Mature."

Sylveon three her nose in the air with a "Hmph!"

"As if you're so much better..." A small Pokémon muttered, sitting on Sylveon's right.

Two bird Pokémon sat on top of their chairs-One preening it's feathers, the other squawking about how majestic it was.

Sylveon threw a glare at the loud bird, "Shut up!"

The bird rolled its eyes, "NOBODY ASKED YOU!" It yelled.

"I don't recall asking..." the Pokémon to Sylveon's right answered.

"How incompetent can you all be?" The other bird asked.

"ENOUGH!" The large Pokémon boomed. The bird Pokémon flinched, but Sylveon and Nobody just rolled their eyes.

"Cool it Arceus..." Sylveon said, "I just want to come up with some ideas so we can all go home."

The three other Pokémon nodded.

"Fine." Arceus huffed, "Ship crushing?"

"SOUNDS MAJESTIC!" Ho-Oh/Unfezant cried, "THERE WE'RE DONE!"

Sylveon leaned forward in her chair, "Eh it's too early to do that. We just crushed Ikari- people will be expecting another ship to be crushed."

"Why don't you make a ship canon?" Unfezant/Ho-oh suggested, ruffling her wings.

"Like dualrival." Nobody said.

"Or Sylveus???" Arceus suggested.

Sylveon scoffed, "Yeah...No way."

Arceus pouted.

"How about gender swaps?" Nobody asked.

Sylveon thought it over, "Ehh I don't know what kind of jokes I could make with that. I already kinda made them all in the last gender swap."

"HURRY UP AND MAKE WITH THE IDEAS!" Ho-oh/Unfezant yelled.

Sylveon rubbed her temples, "Remind me why I created you again?"

"We." Arceus corrected.

Sylveon glared at the god.

Nervously, Arceus suggested, "H-How about another personality swap? But instead of just two or four people switching, we switch everyone!"

"That's not a bad idea..." Nobody said, leaning back in his chair.

Sylveon groaned, "But that's so much work!"

"So is writing this..."

"You're right. Fine. Dismissed!" Sylveon yelled, pounding her paws on the table.

The two bird gods and Sandshrew left, going off to wherever they resided. Nobody most likely retreating to another fanfiction where Tracey could keep him safe.

"So...are we really never gonna be canon?" Arceus asked.

Sylveon glared at the god and walked out of the meeting room, annoyed.