Woooow

(A/N. I hate the beginning of this. I also hate the end. I just hate it but here. I didn't bother to edit it so pardon the inevitable grammar/spelling mistakes.)

Rosa laid on her bed staring at her ceiling.

Do I like Hugh? She wondered, going over the past few months.

~

"Hugh!" Rosa cried, tackling her best friend in a hug, "Are you okay?"

Hugh wrapped his arms around his friend, "Yeah I'm fine...are you alright? Did those Plasma freaks hurt you?"

Rosa shook her head in Hugh's chest, "No...Hughy I was worried about you! The ice blast didn't get you, did it?"

Hugh chuckled, "No, Rosa. I'm fine."

"Are you sure?" Rosa asked, looking up into Hugh's eyes.

Hugh smiled lightly, "Yes," he assured, stroking his friend's hair, "I'm really okay, Rosa."

Rosa sniffled, "Really?"

"Yes."

~

Rosa scoffed. That didn't mean anything! She was just worried about her friend! Team Plasma's ice blast covered all of Opelucid City! What if he had gotten hurt?

"Ptf...That doesn't mean I like him!" Rosa said to herself, crossing her arms, "Why does everyone think I like him, anyway?"

~

Rosa walked into a coffee shop with Hilda at her heels.

"Hey," Hilda said, tapping Rosa for attention. She pointed to a table near the window, "Isn't that Hugh?"

Rosa followed Hilda's gaze and found Hugh sitting at a table with a girl she had never seen before.

Rosa glared at the stranger, "Who is she?" She hissed.

Hilda smirked, "Jealous?"

"No!" Rosa denied, "It's just...Who the hell is that bitch?"

Hilda rolled her eyes, "Why don't you ask him?"

Rosa thought it over, "Hmm...I think I'll do one better."

Rosa strolled over to Hugh and the strange girl, leaving Hilda behind to watch with amusement.

"Hughy!" Rosa chirped, using the sweetest voice she could muster.

Hugh looked up, "Rosa?"

Rosa grinned, "Hi Hughy!"

The mysterious girl looked between Hugh and Rosa, "Hugh? You know her?" She asked.

Hugh nodded, "This is my friend Rosa. Rosa this is-"

"-Hughy? You're making new friends? You're cheating on me?" Rosa gasped dramatically.

The girl sitting with Hugh stood up, "Um...Well I'll see you later Hugh." She swiftly exited the coffee shop, not bothering to look back.