Words are like a gun

She hated this, they wouldn't stop, it kept going and she was blamed for what she did, she didn't know things would be like this and now she was blamed for it when she didn't know, it kept going on for days when she stopped believing on things getting better and decided to go somewhere else.

She wanted something to happen, something that would happen and she could make sure it was avoided for someone, but she needed to find it first and then she could act, so she went to a place that she discovered that had what she could help in fixing, the words came back to her like a ton of bricks making her close her eyes as she turned to look at the sky as she flew in a plane to her destination at the moment.

It helped in a way to fix the problems but it won't help her all the time as she knew that this might be her last hope, when her eyes opened again it was to hearing that they would soon land making her sigh as she looked next to her to the man there before looking back to the sky as they slowly descended making her close her eyes once more for a moment before getting ready for when they would land, she looked at her phone as she waited for her things as she smiled to a text from someone who lived where she was who was excited to see her at the moment.

When she got her things she went for the exit where her friend waited with a ride making her smile to her as her friend ran over to her in joy of her arrival "Come on!" she said making her nod as they got going making them both smile as they spoke as they got in the car together making them both at times giggle and then kept talking as they had fun until they got to there destination making them smile.

"You know, it's fun that your joining my class, we knew each other since we were all like 13 but you'll feel like you were there since then real fast" her friend said but she wasn't all that sure but simply nodded to her friend as they got inside to unpack her things making them mostly have fun then unpacking making them not even get done as the day slowly ended making the two giggle as they would need to finish up later on in the day.

"I'll go help with diner for my parents, you can get ready and then join us when your ready" her friend said before leaving her in the room they would share together as she did her best to hold in her tears as she wasn't all that sure to what she was told at the moment as it was hard on her with the words coming back to her head as she tried to make them go away right now before she starts to cry because of them and then would need to join the other's to diner making her not want them to worry for her and go see her to see her in the state she was in at the moment.

After a moment she felt better and looked at herself in the mirror before lightly slapping her cheeks and then smile as she nodded and then went to join them for diner as she knew she had to suck it up and make sure her friend didn't see anything wrong with her at all "Let's do this shit like a boss girl!" she cheered to herself in a whisper before going to join the family of three for diner.