Looks can tell everything

Monday came for Paris as the young adults got to school for a new day to study, Marinette Dupain-Cheng was in her car, looking herself once more over while waiting for someone to get in, she had texted Alya earlier that day that she wouldn't be able to pick her up for school or meet her at the entrance for she had to take care of something, she turned to see a young girl, short dark brown hair with red from tip to half way and uneven on her hair with purple rimmed glasses "Jas come on!" Mari said making Jas get in "Sorry! I couldn't find my cell" she explained making Mari nod and start the car "Well, your lucky because we still have time to get to school and not be late for me to get to class and you to be presented to everyone as class starts" Marinette said making Jas nod "But Jasmine, you need to be open, don't close yourself up in your shell" Mari added making Jas nod and look down.

Due to her spectre autism and a ADD (attention deficit disorder) (I actually have that for real and it's not made up just for this story, I might write about it in a few other stories) she had a hard time in school making it hard for her to open up to other students her age, but Mari was her friend since before they were born and grew up together until they were split apart "Don't worry about it, i'll help you" Mari said making Jas nod to her friend as the car was parked at Mari's usual spot at the corner of the school entrance, the two girls went inside and towards the principal's office "Everything looks to be in order, here is your schedule and class is about to start" Mr. Damocles said making the two girl's nod and go to class with Jas waiting at the door to be called in as Mari sat at her usual seat "Hey where's Alya?" she asked making Nino, Alya's boyfriend turn to her "She said she was sick. Must have fallen asleep before texting you about it" he said making her nod as there teacher stood up.

"Alright class, today we have a transfer student all the way from Canada, you can come in now" miss Bustier said as the door opened to let Jasmine inside and to stand next to the teacher as everyone but Mari stared at her expensive outfit "I'm Jasmine Lessard, a pleasure to meet my friend Marinette's classmates" she said making them all look at her in shock and then turn to Mari "You know the famous Jasmine Lessard!?" Nino said making Mari nod "Were friends since before we were born" she said making Jas nod "Well with Alya not here you can sit next to Mari and tomorrow we can pick where you sit" miss Bustier said making Jas nod and take a seat next to Mari, the two spoke every time class was over as they get ready for there next class making the two giggle at times as the class watched them talk "Jasmine!" the two girl's turned to Chloe Bourgeois moving towards them and pulling on Jasmine's wrist "You don't need that Maritrash, Adrikin's and I are about to eat so come with us and leave the loser alone" she said only for her grip to be lost as Jas glared at her "I'd rather be a loser, then being with a bitch like you" she hissed and walked away with Mari as she brought her to meet her classmates.

"So what brought you here?" Juleka asked as Rose nodded "New fashion line? Music video? Dancing?" she started to ask as Ivan looked to her "Think you could help me with song writing? I kinda suck at it" he said as Kim and his girlfriend Mylène looked to him "Dude you got Mylène to be with you from your skills" he said making Mylène smile and nod while Jas giggled making them look to her "Sure, I don't mind helping out another song writer" Jas said making Ivan smile "I'm still curious to why you came to Paris" Max said as he pushed his glasses back making Jas turn to him and the look to the others who were also curious making her turn to Mari who nodded "Inspiration" she said simply making them wonder a bit why she would say that "All the song's I write, my music video locations, they were inspired by where I was, or what I was doing so coming here is for that" she explained further making them nod.

"Well, if you need any ideas we can help out if you want" Alix said as she stood and went to be next to Jasmine and set her arm and her shoulder making Jas smile and nod to the idea making Mari smile, it had been a long time since Jas was happy and now she was making Mari happy "I so love your outfit though, it's so you!" Rose exclaimed making Jas giggle and smile from the given compliment at the moment "Thank you, it was a gift after a photoshoot I was in" she said making them all start to ask questions about her life and not about her work making Jas smile as she spoke about herself while Chloe glared at them, Adrien was able to eat with Nino as the two boys watched the small group talk together while Chloe ranted to Sabrina about how unfair it was to her about all of this making Adrien groan "Dude, go talk to her, she's a model and your a model" Nino said making Adrien sigh "She is way better then I ever could, you should see what she's done that I never had before" he said as he stared at the floor while Nino tried to cheer his friend up.

Jas was already better then him, because her outfit was already telling him that.