Training begins... the hard way

The next night, LoupHeart was with her group, they were waiting for Ladybug and Cat Noir to bring their whole team for some training that the whole team needed at the moment to be ready for nightmare Crow when she will return to attack them "They better get here soon, i'm getting tired of waiting on them right now" Jaguar growls as she jumps from the higher roof edge to the one the team she was on were "Soon Jaguar, I know Ladybug and she should have them here soon" FaithRaven says as she flies a bit to get a better view of the city.

They waited a few more minutes before five figures began to move towards them making LoupHeart understand that it was Ladybug and her team, DragonFly smiled at the sight of the other team as they landed a roof from them "Were here with our team" Cat Noir said as the other three members nodded making LoupHeart do the same towards them "Let's start with knowing who each of you are" LoupHeart demanded making them all nod in agreement "I'm Queen Bee" the blonde hero said, she was dressed in a body suit that made her look just like a bee "I'm Carapace" the boy said as he from what she could tell looked like a turtle "What about you fox girl?" Jaguar asked making the girl huff "I'm Rena Rouge" she replied making LoupHeart nod.

"Good now for our introductions, as you know I'm LoupHeart, this here is FaithRaven and we have here Blue Dragon" she introduced "I'm Jaguar" Mila said "HeavenAnge" Nova said "I'm DragonFly" Katrinna said with a giggle "And i'm Cobra" Anemone said making the other team nod as LoupHeart then clapped her hands together "For training today will be talking to know more about each other" LoupHeart said "Shouldn't we be learning to fight? The three of us are new at this after all" Queen Bee states as LoupHeart sighs "Yes but how can we do that if we know nothing about each other or even trust one another to not get hurt?" she asked making them all nod as they moved to a high roof to start talking about who they were without saying who they were behind the mask... Unlike Jas, Lila and Jimmy everyone at school forgot who they were behind the mask during the battle against Mari.

"We need to get going now, we have patrol to take care of" Ladybug said making LoupHeart nod as they got up and left "Do you trust them?" Jimmy asked making Jas look at him as they got to her place so they could detransformed and talk about all that happened so far, she and Lupus went to the kitchen to get something for all of them to eat and drink as they relaxed "For now I cannot confirm if I can trust them or not but will just need to wait" she said making them nod as she set a plate of snacks for the kwami's and the group with some drinks as they rest for a bit "But for the next training day were actually going to help them in combat" Jas said making them all agree to the plan.

The next day, Jas got up and ready for dance practice with her class in the studio for the music video, she knew it would be hard work but even so she was prepared to make it all work, as she was ready she was surprised to seeing Chloe already there getting ready and even practicing the dance making Jas wonder what she was doing there so early, she walked in and began ready for dancing as the others came in bit by bit making Jas smile at them as the last one to come in was Adrien making her nod and stand "Back in positions were getting back to work" she said making them all nod as they did as told making Jas nod.

The music began and she started with the steps they first learned to see if they practiced like she wanted, as she looked at each of them she noticed how much Adrien struggled with the dance making her understand that he wasn't practicing like she wanted "Adrien your staying over after to practice with me again" she said making him look at her in shock before nodding, he couldn't stay over because he fencing and Chinese class after dance practice, during the break he moved to the halls to call his father to try and have him cancel on of the two classes "She will need to come over to our home for the practice as you are already busy" he replied making Adrien nod and sigh as he walked back inside to tell Jas.

He saw her talking to Chloe about one of the steps that Chloe was trying to get "Don't twist your ankle or you'll get hurt from it later on" Jas said making Chloe nod and walk away as she understood what to do, Adrien walked over to her as she noticed him "I have fencing and Chinese class after this, so my father said you could come over to help me" he explained making her sigh "Text me when your at your home and i'll be there as soon as I can" she replied and walked away to get the class to focus on her as it was time to continue the lesson, Adrien smiled at this as he now was able to have Jas over his place.

They all watched her move with such grace that Adrien wondered if she was keeping a secret from them at the moment, when she was done she told the others to get ready for them to try the dance she just showed to all of them just now, they all got into position as she began the music for them to dance to like she had done without the music to guide her steps making Adrien wonder how she did it so well, but he decided not to dwell on that and simply began to dance the steps he just saw as Jas watched them all work before she decides the lesson to be over "Practice at home were continuing tomorrow" she said making them nod as they all walked out with Adrien the last one to leave.