Her arrival from hell

"Well look at this~ My dear daughter all happy... I'm excited to ruin it~!" Nightmare Crow said making them all look at her as she walked over to them, she was smirking as a crow wasn't all that far from her as they all worried on what she might do to them and Paris if they don't stop her and fast, they quickly noticed that everyone had run to hide giving them the chance to transform so they could fight Jasmine's mother "You won't win this mother, we won once and will do it again!" Loup Heart claimed as her mother laughed at her claims.

They wouldn't let her win as they went in to battle her together... Making her once more laugh "You can't win against me! I'm much too powerful!" she yelled making them glare at her as Queen Bee charged in to fight with Blue Dragon by her side to help when needed, the police was called for and they were trying to escort anyone that was in range of the battle so that no one got hurt from it at all... But even then not everyone could be save from Jasmine's mother when she was angry "Let's try to surround her!" HeavenAnge suggested making the others get to work and all got in place for this battle, they were all ready for this and they were certain to be able to win this and then have saved Paris.

Nightmare Crow was moving around and attacking them without rest... It was getting harder for some of them to even get a hit on her "If you really believed to win this battle... Then you have all lost your touch! My crows have watched you all battle and I know every single one of your moves and battle tactics!" she laughed making Loup Heart growl as Cat Noir worried for her, the battle was moving towards the Eiffel tower quickly making them all know that something bad might happen to them or the city... It wasn't going to be easy now for any of them "Maybe so, but we have all been training hard for this battle and we won't give up so easily" Carapace claimed as he and Jaguar charged together knocking Nightmare Crow in a beam.

The battle wasn't going like she planned for such a long time, this wasn't how things were to go at all she knew everything about all of them, their combat style, there secrets everything... She knew someone else was to be in the battle but no it was only them and it made her worry about where the last person was at the moment, Nightmare Crow had to turn this battle into her favor and in order to do that... She had to hit hard and she didn't care how badly it would hurt as she cared no longer about anything so this was fine to her "Now Papillon! Cobra!" Queen Bee shouted making Nightmare Crow gasp as the two girls appeared making her fly away from them as they got close to her and the crow that kept her form on at the moment, she growled and glared at her daughter knowing it was her plan from the very start.

She then smirked "Did you really believed I had nothing planned? My dear daughter I have something that you can't evade... One of you will die during this battle and you can't stop it" her mother said making Jasmine's eyes widen as Nightmare Crow laughed making her daughter know that in order to stop all of this was to destroy the crow... But someone would die at the same time "FaithRaven, launch Carapace towards the crow so he can blast it" she ordered making the two nod as Carapace took her weapon... And she ran towards her mother... Catching her off guard as Nino was thrown into the air, her mother sadly had no time to do anything to fight back her own daughter from doing such a thing for this battle that she could only scream in anger at losing this battle.

Her mother shot a blast with her staff causing people near to gasp in worry...

Carapace purified the crow back to a dove that flew away from them...

Nightmare Crow went back to Jasmine's mother in a flash...

But Loup Heart fell with her mother without opening her eyes making Adrien worry...

Cat Noir began to worry and jumped to catch his new lady, he couldn't let her die as everyone jumped to help in catching her, the police caught Jasmine's mother and the gang quickly got her to a hospital as they all detransformed on the news revealing who they truly were, Jasmine was take to the emergency room and the gang was forced to wait for some news from the doctor about Jasmine's faith, Lila prayed for her friend as Adrien paced in the hall in worry for her and none of them could stop him for now until the doctor came over "Jasmine isn't in any sort of danger" he said making them all sigh in relief "It would seem that her mother was turning back as she shot the blast so it was weak" he explained further making them all cheer.

Entering Jasmine's room they all smiled at the fact she was awake right now... But then a police officer came in "Any news about my mother?" Jasmine asked, the officer nodded and removed her hat "She's dead, we got her examined... She's been dead for months now and the crow kept her alive with her anger and thirst for revenge" she explained making Jasmine nod and the officer then left, the gang all left but Adrien as he wanted to stay with his girlfriend for a bit longer making her smile at him "Thank you for catching me" she said making him nod "Thank you for thrusting me" he replied making her giggle as Plagg and Lupus watched from afar the whole thing and they both smiled at the happy couple now and wonder what the futur would bring them next.