Design creating process

Mari came back a few hours later to no Adrien and a grumpy Jas on the couch, she didn't know what happened but no matter what her friend came first "Ready to watch the movie?" she asked making Jas simply nod to her "I'm having a contest, you make a dress for me and if I like it ten of them will be in magazines for people to vote on and the one with the most of them will be for my music video" Jas said making Mari turn to her in surprise "I spoke to my manager and he accepted for you to join in this" she then said making Mari smile and hug her friend before going to get her sketch book to get started on a few things before going to watch the movie with Jas.

As the movie went on, Mari would at times look down to her sketch book to work on her design before watching the movie for a while making Jas smile at her friend, Jas knew this would happen since when it had something to do with clothes then Marinette will jump into it 100% without a thought in the world for anything else at all until it was over and done with, she smiled as Mari looked over what she was doing "I think i'm gonna go on my night walk" Jas said knowing Mari didn't hear so she left a note on the counter and took her jacket where he kwami was at the moment.

"Are you sure about this? She might become like..." Lupus started until she saw Jasmine's face "I know who your talking about but this will work, she just needs to discover both Loup Heart's side and my side of the story before the final choice is made" she said making Lupus nod as Jas went into an alley "Alright then, were just going to look around for Lila... once we know about of her routine Loup Heart will go and see her, start talking to her and then once Lila fully accepts it the story half is told: she might ask about Jasmine's side of the story and will then try to figure it out" Lupus said making Jas nod to the plan once more "Then let's do this, we should be done by friday to get to phase two. So: Lupus heart up!" Jas said as her kwami entered her miraculous to transform her into Loup Heart.

Lila was into lying about things, so it would be a bit hard to know the truth from her at first, but once she knows the girl isn't lying she'll tell Loup Heart's story that will lead to Jas, once she was her other half Loup Heart went into action ...

Lila was into lying about things, so it would be a bit hard to know the truth from her at first, but once she knows the girl isn't lying she'll tell Loup Heart's story that will lead to Jas, once she was her other half Loup Heart went into action to figure out where Lila lives first so she can then know a bit about what was around the place, it took her over and hour and she had no other choice but to get back to Mari as Jas for the night as at the corner of her eyes she saw Lila walk a corner making her mentally remind herself to look over there the next night to figure out where Lila lives, once inside Mari was calling for her so she could take her measurements for the design she finished for her contest.

Once Mari was done, Jas claimed the shower first to get clean and to talk to Lupus for a bit before they go to bed for the rest of the night "So at least we can follow her a bit" Lupus said making Jas nod "I just need to leave a bit before the time we saw her tomorrow to follow her" Jas said making Lupus nod as Jas got to scrubbing her fur gently with some soap, she enjoyed the little moments like these ones with Lupus... for she was the only one left who stayed with her after the last battle back in Canada "Lupus... please don't ever leave me" Jas whispered as tears fell down into the tub with the water making Lupus hold her cheek.

"I will never leave you Jasmine... you know that all too well that were partner's in this, and i'm sure if you just called him he would say the same thing" Lupus said making Jas look at her as they got out of the shower to get dry and dressed before heading to bed for the night, once Jas was in bed Jas groaned as she thought back to what Lupus said to her earlier... he was maybe her partner but that was before the whole incident happened and now, Jas was sure that he was just like the other's back in Canada after it all happened and she didn't want to think back to the past at the moment as Mari came in the room with her sketchbook in hand looking over her design before going to bed.

When morning came Jas had to leave early for her dance practice for her music video she was to do soon, meaning her outfit had to be done and picked at some point in the futur before anything else happened, Mari texted her how ms Bustier allowing her to work on the design for the contest at the moment with a picture of what she had done so far making Jas respond and comment about the unfinished outfit making Mari get back to work, Jas thought back to the last time the two worked on something together... making her realize it was all before she moved away with her mother, this made Jas wonder if Mari missed those days "Guess we can work on a dress for her or something" she mumbled making her write it in her phone as a memo for later on in the day at school and then she went back to dance practice.