The one of magic

Adrien was in a panic towards Jasmine, one minute he was watching her laugh and smile with her friends as he goes up to her to say something and then the next some akumatized girl makes her blackout for some reason and Jasmine wasn't able to wake up, they got her into the school and laid her on a desk while they all wondered on what just happened "The akuma must have some power to make her victims blackout or something" Alix claimed but then why hasn't Jasmine woken up yet? It was so strange as Nino looked her over "A sleeping spell? Maybe the akuma made her fall asleep for something" he suggested as this made them all connect the dots.

The akuma on the other hand was floating near the windows of the classroom they were in, she was getting ready to get inside by force with a smirk on her face as she knew of what she had done, they all wanted to get Jasmine to wake up and yet the akuma had to be stopped before things get worse for them "Let's split into two teams, one will stay here to protect Jasmine while the other team goes to get help" Alya said making them all nod, the classmates all stayed but the heroes not yet transformed went out 'to get help' when they were actually all going to transform to then fight the akuma that Hock Moth created they had to be quick in defeating her before Jasmine get's worse in her condition as they were all worried about her and why she was the only victim from all this.

"Let's try and quickly find where the akumatized item is and then will go see if anyone was hurt" Carapace said making them all nod and move to battle, the girl floated around and did her best to keep away from them... But Cat Noir quickly caught her and looked her over to only smash the staff as the butterfly came out making them grab it as Ladybug quickly came over and purified it before leaving just as fast claiming that it was work, when they got into the school they were shocked at the fact that Jasmine still didn't wake up making them wonder what was going on for her to still be like this "Maybe it's a spell?" Alix said making Rose then speak up "It's sleeping beauty!" making them all turn to her "Only the person she's in love can wake her up with a kiss!" she explained making Adrien then walk in after getting out and detransforming.

"Adrien! Maybe you can wake her up!" Rose then said making him nod and walk over, he hoped he would be able to wake her up but just as he was a few inches from her lips... A hand covered them making him look to see it was Jasmine's hand as she opened her eyes "It actually just took a while before I could wake up" she said and got off the desk before walking out with Lila and Nino right behind her, everyone went silent at this as Chloe and Sabrina then left for home after they do some shopping together Adrien walked out while wondering if he could at one point kiss Jasmine... He was in love with her and he truly wanted to be with her, but she just didn't want to open up to him at all no matter what.

"Should we go and make a final warning?" Lila asked, Jasmine had accepted Nino to know everything that they had uncovered so he knew that Gabriel Agreste is actually Hock Moth "Not yet, give him a few days to relax and then we do it" Jas said making the two nod as they followed her into a store to buy something, the store looked old but at the same time Jasmine loved it for what it had to sell making Lila sometimes go inside to buy something for her which Jas was always happy and thankful for when she got it "Will use something specific, so he can try to track it down slowly to know more of our next move of the chess game he began" she said making Nino look at something and moved to buy it.

One after the other they entered a store and one of them bought something specific from there before someone bought something else from another store, by the end of the day they went to Jasmine's place to get to work on the items they each bought to prepare the message so it could be sent in three days like they decided upon... Sabrina accepted to deliver it for them and was going to where a disguise Jasmine and Chloe had prepared together so she wouldn't be recognized, everyone acted like nothing happened during the three days until Marinette going missing made them wonder what she was up to next, was she going to be akumatized or would she once more be controlled by Jasmine's mother?

When Gabriel got there message it was in his office with Nathalie that he panicked at what was said, he got a beautiful peacock design letter with a quill from a peacock feather saying "You made your move. Now your time is up, you shall be unmasked next week at 11 o'clock sharp" it didn't give time to figure out who sent it or even where it came from... But he was being given time to escape, but Adrien... He wasn't going to be able to leave with him and Nathalie, he would be stuck here when his secret would be revealed... He had a choice, escape and leave Adrien to suffer alone the shame his father left upon him... Or stay to face it while trying to uncover the one who did all of this? He had to be quick so he could get started on his move before his week was up... And the secret of him actually being Hock Moth is told to the city of Paris.