The cat visits the wolf

When Adrien saw that Jasmine wasn't in school, he grew worried for her and her health so badly that he worked on taking notes for her so he could then bring them to her... But Chloe said at lunch that she needed to go see Jasmine to know how she's doing making Adrien loose his chance to see her, but he was determined to see her and it would be tonight he would do so... He ended up needing to wait for Nathalie to turn in for the night before he could go see her, his father had vanished after it was found out that he was Hawk Moth and still no one looked at him like he would become a villain or anything so he was relieved.

But he now had to take over his father's work making him a bit more tired then ever but for tonight he had to focus on Jasmine by going to see her no matter what happens, he turned to Plagg and transformed into Cat Noir to then leave his room to get to Jasmine's place and see how she was doing right now after all of this, as he got closer to her place he noticed movement in her home... Making him wonder if it was an intruder in there, but he then saw it was only Jasmine moving around the place with an open book in hand but he wondered what it was for as he landed gently at her balcony.

Lupus her kwami was looking inside another book while Jasmine mumbled about something making him wonder what they were looking for in those books, with a light tap he got Jasmine's attention making her open her balcony door and then walk away so he may enter and close it behind him, he watched them read and mumble under there breaths without asking a question and not moving from his spot as he wasn't all that sure if should speak up or not at the moment "If you have something to say then say it Adrien" Jas said making Cat Noir look at her in slight shock to her words as he detransformed once away from the window back to Adrien while his kwami went to find some camembert .

"How are you feeling?" he asked as he mentally slapped himself, of course she would be fine! She's up and about you idiot! "I'm trying to get over what happened but I should be back in school tomorrow" she said making him sigh in relief as Lupus giggled at him, he felt so stupid for asking that question "I'm sorry about what my father did you... As Hawk Moth I mean" he said while looking down "I knew you were going to say that just like I knew he was Hawk Moth" this made him look at her quickly as she was facing him "And you didn't tell me!" he said making her roll her eyes "Kid, when she first came to you and Ladybug she told you both that ether you or Ladybug's parent was Hawk Moth" Plagg said as he threw a piece of cheese into his mouth.

Adrien then thought back to that moment and realized they were right, she had said those very words "But it was thanks to Lila that we were able to confirm who he truly was behind the mask" she said making him look at her confused "We made an akuma think we had the ring and the earrings and gave them to him and followed the fakes to him" she explained further making Adrien nod "But now we have a bigger threat coming our way" she said and this mad him and Plagg look at her "What do you mean?" the kwami asked "She means that her mother now has the power Hawk Moth had so she can turn people into akuma's through there items" Lupus explained.

"We need to have everyone know how to fight the crows and akuma's now so we can be ready for anything" Jasmine said making Adrien nod at this, he turned to Plagg and transformed and left... But not before taking one last look at Jasmine... The girl he was now falling for, and he then turned to get back to the mansion... That felt empty and cold now... But worse now that his father was missing "I wish it wasn't like this" Adrien mumbled as he got into bed as Plagg laid not far from the boy "Well, it's kinda your place now right? So invite your friends for a party or when you need to do a group project and then have them stay over for the night or something" Plagg said making Adrien look at him as if his kwami just made something crazy and amazing.

Adrien went to his desk and began to work on planning a party, he really wanted this to happen but for now he knew it would take some time before he could have it, Nathalie was keeping him so busy that there were times when he would try to get away from her and the work she was pushing on him without questioning him about it at all, when he was done he put everything into his bag to give out tomorrow at school once the class comes back from the dance lesson for Jasmine's music video that he was very excited for, he knew she wouldn't want him back in it but at least he would be able to watch it once it was done and up online and everything... He just worried about where Marinette was right now.

Once he was found, the police had to call Mari's parents about her actions... They were very heartbroken when they found out what there sweet daughter had done to the poor model that they promised that the moment she was near or even at home that they would call the police of her location, so far there was nothing and the police of call every once in a while for any updates from the bakery or even stopped by to get something to eat and ask at the same time... But Adrien knew... That when Marinette was coming to come back around and into the open day of the city... She was going to make people regret taking him away from her like that... But he would be ready for her when the time comes.