Treat

When the day ended Mari, Alya, Nino and Adrien all went to Pont des Arts where André was at the moment selling his ice cream, the four friends were chatting as he was selling another order for a couple making them smile to him "Friends! Come to have some of André's ice cream?" André asked making the four nod as they each got some making them all smile until Adrien noticed something "Why is there a little girl smiling?" he asked making them all look at the picture, a little girl wearing a cute ladybug dress while holding a strawberry and chocolate brownie in a cone "Ah, this picture taken long ago... when you were little children" André explained making them look at him.

"She ran from home, she said her mama had told her they were moving in the morning... she told her she hated her own mama and ran away, I found her on this very bridge crying silently after my last customer had left, I had prepared the very ice cream she has in the picture... we had spoken as I brought her back to her home" he explained making them look at him as they noticed the little girl was happy in the picture as then the faint sound of someone singing made them turn to see someone seated on a bench away from them with a guitare in hand making them watch as the one who was singing who was a girl made them listen to her.

You're from a whole 'nother world

A different dimension

You opened my eyes

And I'm ready to go

Lead me into the light~!

The girl sang as Mari's eyes widen while André went to his stand and then walked over to her as she sang, when he got to her side it was revealed for her to be Jasmine making them watch as he handed her the very cone he gave to the little girl making them realize that she was the little girl, they spoke together and laughed a bit before she took the treat and left with a wave to André as he went back to the four and his stand,  he smiled as the four waved to him good bye making them then leave to enjoy there treat and go somewhere to enjoy it together making the four sit down together so to talk about what happened with Jas "She had to move away?" Alya asked making Mari nod "Her mom had decided this all of a sudden on that very day, she was so mad that she insulted her mother also and ran away" Mari explained.

"Next thing I know is she moved away the next day, she wasn't even allowed to see me one last time" Mari explained making Alya feel bad for her friend, they all went there own ways later on as Mari walked a bit around before going home "Hey Marinette!" she turned to her surprise to seeing Adrien running to her, she tried to keep her heart calm but Tikki was the one to help her by whispering to her to keep calm and try to imagine her favorite thing "H-hey Adrien" she said making him smile as he stopped "I was thinking maybe if it was ok I could join you and your parents to dinner?" he asked making her think about before nodding making him smile as they walked together to her home.

Jas on the other hand was on her bed working on a new song for now while listening to some music, Sabine walked in and smiled as Jas sang gently her new song as Tom came in to watch "Jasmine?" he asked making her turn to look at him "We were thinking of going out for dinner" he explained making her smile and nod to the idea "Alright then, it's a bit fancy but i'm sure you'll like it" he continued before he and his wife left making her nod and get to picking out a dress to wear, when she found her pink dress she smiled and got it on her bed to then move to get ready with the rest of what she would wear as she then got to looking over her hair a bit before moving to get her outfit on and then looking over her make-up as she knew it would all go well together.

She got diamond tear drop earring's on making her smile as she then moved to get her flats on, as she moved to get her make-up Mari came in "Sit down and let me work" she said making Jas giggle and do as she was told making Mari smile and get the make-up to then work, it was the only thing the two enjoyed the most doing together which was to help Mari with her dream, when Jas started the fame life Mari was the first person she thought about to help her with the outfits she would wear for her music videos and for her concerts "Adrien is coming with us for dinner" Mari said making Jas nod as her friend finished doing her make-up at last "Ok, you go downstairs and wait while I get ready" Mari said making Jas nod and do so leaving her friend to get changed.

Tom and Sabine were almost done getting ready when Jasmine came down "Mari should be ready soon" she said making the two turn to her and smile, Adrien had quickly gone back home to get ready and get a reservation and came back to seeing Jas ready to go making him lightly blush as Mari came down in a bright red dress making her parents compliment her as they got to the car together to get going making Jas smile and giggle as she at times looked outside from the window making Adrien wonder what she could be thinking at the moment, they got out and went towards the restaurant making Jas look a bit bothered by the place as she wasn't much into fancy places but for her friend she would go in and eat if she must.